What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pods

Banish those Skidmarks for ever !!! 216832011_2_640x640.jpg

I’ve edited this response twice now, trying to recall where I’m posting.

So I’ll just say ‘yes!’ And leave it there [emoji4]

:D

Anyway this all got rather filthy rather quickly. What was the question again?! :D

:D

Anyway this all got rather filthy rather quickly. What was the question again?! :D

I’m unsure.
I can’t remember whether I wanted a holiday vape, ideas for a Princess Halloween costume or a ride on a mermaid.

[emoji15]

I’m unsure.
I can’t remember whether I wanted a holiday vape, ideas for a Princess Halloween costume or a ride on a mermaid.

[emoji15]

So are you as excited as I am that they're making a new Mary Poppins?

That’s not the kids version I don’t think.
And that’s the Gap [emoji55][emoji6]

Women without a serious eating disorder aren't meant to have a gap there :11:

I will say again: Juuuuul :D

Yeah, for sure. It’ll be interesting to see how they approach it with it being a follow on [emoji1303]

I do love 'Saving Mr Banks' I dunno how true to life it was but I liked seeing the background to the story.

That P L Travers was a bit nuts. Did you know she adopted a twin and didn't tell him he had a brother. Supposedly he bumped into his twin one day in a pub and the story came out.

Back
Top Bottom