What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pods

SirLugg

Legend
Well here’s a thread I never thought I’d start [emoji55]

Pods. Yeah, pods. Not a dripper or a flame throwing box mod in sight.

I’m travelling long haul soon and need a couple for travel and walking around in searingly hot sunshine. I’ve got a Limitless pulse loaded with 20mg salts and it’s ok, but it’s just ok. When I’m going to need to get through most of a day at times with Just pods I don’t think this is gonna cut the mustard.

So I want something more airy, but doesn’t have to be full blown clouds bro, with a long battery life, refillable and coils/pods ain’t too expensive.

No point me spending a fuck tonne- it’ll get shelved when I get back.

So what gives Pod people? What’s about? Icare, Soarin Air? I have very little clue because this is a million miles away from how I vape.

Pic for attention.

Not really- this is my work uniform. [emoji41]

IMG_3173.JPG

fuck me ive got tea all over my screan now when i saw that picture.

Can't help on pods Cris as I vape like you [emoji5] just thought I'd wish you happy travels and for fucks sake if you pack that outfit match the hair with the boots or the locals will think your weird [emoji6] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Take some proper kit with you Chris, nothing better than sitting out in the sunshine blowing some tasty clouds. Fuck the pods! :D

Take some proper kit with you Chris, nothing better than sitting out in the sunshine blowing some tasty clouds. Fuck the pods! :D

I can’t. I’m not gonna be able to carry more than a poxy 10ml bottle with me either because it’ll turn to rats piss in the heat ☹️

The sitting in the sun part I will be blowing tasty clouds, but I’m gonna be on the move most of the time- so 50mg salts will be the way forward once I find something to put them in [emoji16]

I can’t. I’m not gonna be able to carry more than a poxy 10ml bottle with me either because it’ll turn to rats piss in the heat ☹️

The sitting in the sun part I will be blowing tasty clouds, but I’m gonna be on the move most of the time- so 50mg salts will be the way forward once I find something to put them in [emoji16]

What kind of holiday is that?! :D

@Smut was banging on about a pod system a while back. Maybe he has some ideas.

Back
Top Bottom