What's new

Pods - Are they here to stay?

Mr Ripple

Legend
Just curious what folks really think about them.

I've never tried a pod and probably won't as they dont fit any needs or wants for me here at StrawberryRipple manor.

I suspect they are a fad, the next best thing with very little chance of longevity but seeing as they've been around a while now I've been wondering are they likely to remain in your kit?

Just curious what folks really think about them.

I've never tried a pod and probably won't as they dont fit any needs or wants for me here at StrawberryRipple manor.

I suspect they are a fad, the next best thing with very little chance of longevity but seeing as they've been around a while now I've been wondering are they likely to remain in your kit?

I had one, lasted two days before I was sick of it.

I've got a Zeltu X. It's great for nic salts if I have to stealth vape in places I can't (or shouldn't) vape ...... but for everyday I still prefer regular juice in RTAs.

I don't think they're for me, I liken it to tooting on a usb stick, hockey puck, or suchlike, but I would never dissuade a smoker from trying one to quit. There are quite a few vapers at work now, and to my knowledge only one uses a pod, which he seems to enjoy, but the output wouldn't meet with my needs.

I doubt they're a fad, simply because big tobacco are behind some of them, but I'd like to see them more reusable, with the ability to change the wick, at least a few times. Don't we have enough extra wastage with these stupid 10ml bottles?

They aren't my cup of tea, like crewella if I need to be discreet & I'm using nice salt, then I use my Pico squeeze & hadaly.

They have big tobacco all over them imo. I can see them being the norm on shop shelves when we no longer see stinkies. Not for me but as said, they're an option for a smoker to try

They are very much here to stay for me, in fact they are getting better and better, I started with an Aspire Breeze 2 which seemed perfect with the airflow almost closed and the best MTL vape I had tried with Nic Salts, then the Cobble beat that and use it every day so I ca vape indoors without huge clouds.
Then last week I got myself a Smok Nord, a game changer as the flavour was like going from standard coil to mesh.

If the evolution is going to carry on improving then I can see them being more popular and certainly not just for starter devices.

Vaping my sub ohm devices in public is a problem but now I only take my pods if I am going into the town centre plus I can have a sneaky vape in most indoor places.

The other big plus is their compact form, I usually have a couple on me and really are pocket friendly.

Seems I'm the odd one out - an odd bod pod sod mod

They’re definitely not a fad. I use one most days. I think there are a lot of people that don’t want to be cutting about smoking a big cumbersome plastic box with a crt telly valve screwed on the top. For those people the pod would seem like the solution.

They’re definitely not a fad. I use one most days. I think there are a lot of people that don’t want to be cutting about smoking a big cumbersome plastic box with a crt telly valve screwed on the top. For those people the pod would seem like the solution.
My little rsq took offence to the big plastic remark lol. I can definitely see the attraction in n them for some though

Ive tried em but they are not really for me but my wife and sister both love em as they can pop em in their handbags and dont have to worry about leaks and if it keeps them off the smokes then they are a good thing..........

Back
Top Bottom