What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pod Vaping

I dont really need to say anything but I Love a pod me!

Zeta is my fav
Aegis boost
Vinci air
Artery pal 2 or pro

Next i will be buying the vaporesso pm80 and maybe even the target degree! Tried them both on Sat and loved them

I dont really need to say anything but I Love a pod me!

Zeta is my fav
Aegis boost
Vinci air
Artery pal 2 or pro

Next i will be buying tide pod hot pockets

Do you like them hot or cold ?
1231138.jpg

I love my pods Tey have come along way & for me out & about whether I'm walking the dog or in the pub they are pocket friendly, I still use my squonk but that's mainly at home or in the garden.

I’ve tried a few now and, while I like the idea of them, still haven’t found one that suits my needs. So until I find on that has at least 1500mah internal battery, proper mtl, lightweight, at least 4ml capacity, totally visible liquid level, properly easy to fill and doesn’t leak then I’ll give them a miss for now. All the ones I’ve tried have at least a couple of my boxes ticked but still waiting for the complete package

I’ve tried a few now and, while I like the idea of them, still haven’t found one that suits my needs. So until I find on that has at least 1500mah internal battery, proper mtl, lightweight, at least 4ml capacity, totally visible liquid level, properly easy to fill and doesn’t leak then I’ll give them a miss for now. All the ones I’ve tried have at least a couple of my boxes ticked but still waiting for the complete package
You certainly know what you’re wanting, and not trying to sway you in anyway, but the Pod on the boost is a 3.7/4ml Pod with the aid of a small screwdriver and a pair of tweezers in a minute or two to remove the stupid white rubber type filler thing that makes it TPD compliant. I agree the filling method is not the best, but as long as you have a light source to hold it up against, it’s okay. I use mine MTL, and it works well with me.

Think the Vaporesso Target PM80 might tick just about all your boxes when they release MTL coils for it in the near future.

You certainly know what you’re wanting, and not trying to sway you in anyway, but the Pod on the boost is a 3.7/4ml Pod with the aid of a small screwdriver and a pair of tweezers in a minute or two to remove the stupid white rubber type filler thing that makes it TPD compliant. I agree the filling method is not the best, but as long as you have a light source to hold it up against, it’s okay. I use mine MTL, and it works well with me.

Tried the boost and I like the look and feel of it, however, the pods are way too dark and fiddly to fill meaning I’d have to carry my reading glasses about with me everywhere

Think the Vaporesso Target PM80 might tick just about all your boxes when they release MTL coils for it in the near future.

Looks promising, 2000mah battery is very impressive in a device of its size. Only question is the lack of airflow adjustment even with an mtl coil, but one to keep an eye on for sure

Edit - just read there are airflow restriction bungs so could be a winner

one reviewer said it makes a good mtl device with the mechlyfe vinci rba. Cant remember wich one, wasn't one ive seen before.

Back
Top Bottom