What's new

Pod Vaping

fentribal

Postman
I am currently trying to come to terms with the fact that I'm enjoying some of these 'Pod Mods'.....there I've said it, I AM ENJOYING POD MOD VAPING! I know there is a lot of vaping purists who view these devices as the work of the devil' and in days gone by I was in full agreement, the first generation of breeze's, mini fogs, Suorin Airs and the rest of their ilk were terrible, but having invested quite heavily over the last few months in the latest generation pods, mainly for ease and portability, I find that more and more I am reaching for my Voopoo Vinci (and now the Navi) and Geekvape Aegis Boosts over some of their more cumbersome predecessors, and I truly believe I'm getting just as satisfying experience with them, and as most of them seem to offer a rebuildable pod, there's still the option to vape with a material and resistance (within reason) that you like, and if you vape, as I do usually, between 30 and 40 watts and are not a big fan of temp control, these little devices have all your bases covered.
A friend of mine described taking up pod vaping as the same as switching from MMA to Dancing On Ice, if that's the case I better dust off my skates and start brushing up on my charleston! (only joking, never possessed a pair of skates and I've got two left feet)
Any thoughts? Please tell me it's ok, and I'm not going through some sort of episode.

Last edited:
It’s fine. Progress means that we no longer have to walk about with big electronic bricks, and instead can have small, portable and pocket friendly devices that work just as well. That’s my thoughts.

And you should try the think vape zeta. It’s very good.

Im tooting away on a vinci x right now with the mechlyfe rba.
don't know whether its the elongated mouthpiece or the coil closer to the mouthpiece but im getting better flavour fron it than i get from a beserker mini

I have zero problems with them personally and look forward to the further progression of them. There’s some interesting stuff going on.
At first I was skeptical but over the past couple of months things seem to have lept forward and there are some good devices.

if you’re getting a good vape then that’s all that matters.

Some of the AIOs coming out now are excellent for their size. Recently got the Artery Nugget AIO. The RBA works fine and gives decent flavour. Also rate the Thinkvape Zeta.

They are definitely a lot better than just a few years ago.

Don’t mind my pod mods, still prefer a proper mod with an rta though.

I didn’t think I would ever buy a Pod device, but I’ve just bought myself an Aegis Boost as an out and about vape, and have to admit it’s brilliant. At home I drip and squonk, and I think the the boost is up there with them for flavour.

Back
Top Bottom