What's new

Pod people

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
Do you DTL with pods?

I ask as I think a 2ml pod has to rank as the most useless way of doing this ever.

1. I can't fill to the 2ml max to begin with, and even then it involves spilling and a lot of tissue
2. It took 14 tokes from "full" to empty

Can you get this plastic nonsense out of the pod?

IMG_4722.jpeg
IMG_4724.jpeg

yeah, you can... several of us have done it.

Although for the time and trouble, you might just want to track down a non-tpd replacement.

... or do what I did, throw the pod away use the 510 adapter and put a proper tank on it.

Dump the pod and get none tpd. 2ml waste of time.... bad enough with bigger pods....

I feel sick from vaping now, but I wanted to see how quickly I could empty it. So sick I may never vape again. :sick:

I did get the bung out of mine but it really tried my patience big time. Don't really recommend trying. And yes, 2ml is ridiculous for DTL.

I should of added, your local vape shop may have the larger pods in stock ( mine does ), no need to wait if you dont have too.

tenor.gif

Surely this is more of a TPD thing than a pod one? It's no easier to DTL a 2ml MTL tank than it is a pod.

I was staunchly prejudiced against pods until I tried some, now I'm a convert and enjoy both.

I'm an MTLer so I'm no expert on this, but having tested both MTL and DTL variants of pods and tanks I can honestly say I believe you can DTL a large pod every bit as well as you can a tank. If you can't get a lung full out of @VOOPOO's TPP, you're doing something wrong.

In all honesty, tanks still probably hold the edge when it comes to MTL though.

Health and eternal happiness to you all.

Mine came without the bung, thankfully. But even without it the thing only holds something like 3.1ml, so at the rate you're chuffing on it you're only going to get another 7 pulls if you stick with Dtl [emoji848]

Surely this is more of a TPD thing than a pod one? It's no easier to DTL a 2ml MTL tank than it is a pod.

I was staunchly prejudiced against pods until I tried some, now I'm a convert and enjoy both.

I'm an MTLer so I'm no expert on this, but having tested both MTL and DTL variants of pods and tanks I can honestly say I believe you can DTL a large pod every bit as well as you can a tank. If you can't get a lung full out of @VOOPOO's TPP, you're doing something wrong.

In all honesty, tanks still probably hold the edge when it comes to MTL though.

Health and eternal happiness to you all.
2ml is TPD thing.

3ml is an innokin don’t know their arse from their elbow thing.

Back
Top Bottom