What's new

phone number for new vaping

i dont tend to do the social media thing i got a blotto mini off them and there was no bubble glasses in the box not there fault but the thing is not much fun with quite thick juice and a tiny gap between the chamber and the slim glass
If you don’t get any joy I have some bubbles

Last edited:
thanks for all your reply's the phone number on google is not a manchester number its 0161 had a couple of emails back of them asking for pictures of the spare glasses that is not in the box so i sent them a pic of every thing that came in the box and now they are saying the pack of spare o rings is the glass and also that its the tpd version that is only 2ml its a bit like pulling teeth

@dovpo_uk thanks for the offer of the glasses can i ask you how many bubble glasses come in the uk version of the blotto mini as they are now saying the uk version has no bubble glass

@dovpo_uk thanks for the offer of the glasses can i ask you how many bubble glasses come in the uk version of the blotto mini as they are now saying the uk version has no bubble glass

That's probably right to be fair. If the glass you think is missing takes the tank over 2ml then it's not allowed to be sold with the tank by law.

ye but when the site says Package Content:1 x Blotto RTA Mini 1 x Glass Bubble Tube 1 x PCTG Bubble Tube think thats a bit wrong

ye but when the site says Package Content:1 x Blotto RTA Mini 1 x Glass Bubble Tube 1 x PCTG Bubble Tube think thats a bit wrong

yeah I agree, not as advertised and not fair in that case.

The bubble glass is included in the product description on the site.

To my knowledge the TPD version comes with the 2ml tpd glass fitted and classed as an accessory are two bubble glasses.

That’s all that has ever been made and packaged.

If you check on other vape sites in the uk the bubbles come as standard. And as law abiding citizens you should not use the bubbles because it against the EU law.

Tell them to email me if they have a problem. I’ll let them speak to my wife lol.

But personally I would ask for a refund

To my knowledge the TPD version comes with the 2ml tpd glass fitted and classed as an accessory are two bubble glasses.

That’s all that has ever been made and packaged.

If you check on other vape sites in the uk the bubbles come as standard. And as law abiding citizens you should not use the bubbles because it against the EU law.

Tell them to email me if they have a problem. I’ll let them speak to my wife lol.

But personally I would ask for a refund

Also if you want to speak with me privately no worries.

I will be more than happy to email them on your behalf.

Sometimes us vapers need to stick together on things like this.

I’ve checked the site and the only mini Blotto they advertise clearly states extra bubbles.

Also this link to consumer rights might help.

https://www.gov.uk/marketing-advertising-law/regulations-that-affect-advertising

Tell them that the issue is being discussed here aswell, that might get them to rethink.

Back
Top Bottom