What's new

Paypal

I’m not using PayPal for any more vape purchases. Whilst they are bellends for doing this to vaping I need the account for other stuff and don’t want to risk them closing it because I buy a few bottles of eliquid. Card only from now on and with trusted vendors only for me

Ahh, I read it wrong, sorry, and yes I've been discussing this with my wife, will need to do the same. There do remain rumours and posts on social media, and elsewhere suggesting personal accounts have also been forcibly closed.

That's me this morning. Email at 7.33am and account "Terminated" immediately.
That's fine by me :)

As an aside, the flag shaggers ain't half out in force on their latest Tweeter.....

Screenshot_20201125-225425.png

wot the actual fuckety fuck.
violated rules saying white christmas. is that cos it was posted by a black dude.
this woke snowflake mentality is taking it too far now.

wot the actual fuckety fuck.
violated rules saying white christmas. is that cos it was posted by a black dude.
this woke snowflake mentality is taking it too far now.
It's fucking ridiculous. I just assume everything on there is a joke, anyhow. Division. Fuck it all. Given up on social medias. This is me main online hang about, these days. At least you know it's actual human beings you're in contact with.

The big issue with this for me, from a personal perspective, is that it limits the circle of vendors that I will buy from.

I have no issues using Card payments on a site that I know but I have often taken a chance before with other sites knowing that I had a level of protection if it didn’t show. That is a chance I won’t take with credit/debit card transactions.

It has always been puzzling to me that we are stuck with PayPal when around the world there are a number of options. I guess it might be harder to be compliant with our financial rules and I have no idea what protection the likes of CashApp and Venmo have, although I see more and more overseas users moving to them.

The big issue with this for me, from a personal perspective, is that it limits the circle of vendors that I will buy from.

I have no issues using Card payments on a site that I know but I have often taken a chance before with other sites knowing that I had a level of protection if it didn’t show. That is a chance I won’t take with credit/debit card transactions.

It has always been puzzling to me that we are stuck with PayPal when around the world there are a number of options. I guess it might be harder to be compliant with our financial rules and I have no idea what protection the likes of CashApp and Venmo have, although I see more and more overseas users moving to them.
I looked at a number of sales yesterday and sacked the lot off because I can no longer use PP credit. It won’t change my juice purchases, but the big ticket items will vanish. I’m not brave enough to experiment with payment options I’ve never heard of.

Back
Top Bottom