What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

PayPal caput, what’s the safest way to buy from China?

Chuck Norris

Achiever
Just about to place an order with Sourcemore & Vapesourcing, what’s everyone’s preferred method of payment now PP has shat on us lot

Was thinking credit card unless theres anything similar to PP?

Thanks Dave

ive not used those sites only 3fvape & aliexpress for me but since this whole paypal thing ive just used my santander visa & had no issues as of yet.

If PP isn't available then CC all the way, IMHO.

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking. Shame about PP, I think they’ve shot themselves in the foot here

Thanks, was a bit worried about using my bank card so edging towards my CC
I don't have a credit card I can have one but I just don't trust myself with one, so if site needs cc then I get the Mrs to do it as she is more sensible with money than me .

I have generally used credit/debit card instead of Paypal, i just find it easier or just as easy. I have stopped my overseas shopping since Brexit because i am unsure about the 20% tax thing.

3Fvape will let you use PayPal but you have to make the order and then send the money via PayPal quoting the order number, as you would to a friend.
For Fasttech you can use credit card or by a gift certificate with PP.

Back
Top Bottom