What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Payment Declined by Bank

I had exactly the same thing earlier this evening when trying to buy a Dovpo College mod from 3F - 3Fs site does say payment will be going to a third party, I went ahead and bought it because of the dirt cheap price but tbuying from China, which used to be simple, is turning into as real convoluted pain in the arse.

Yeah it is. That's why I don't bother much now.

Tried to order something from 3fvape today by credit card but my payment was declined by bank. I then had a text from the fraud dept. of the bank to see if it was me that authorised it. In the text it said payment was going to Laserde.com. Checked it out and it is a german site selling laser pointers. Any one else had similar experiences? I have held off on the purchase for now and contacted 3fvape. Awaiting reply.
That happened to me last week, discover card, i shouldnt have been buying anything anyway so for me it was a good thing.

(Specifically at 3f, i order other things from china all the time)

Back
Top Bottom