What's new

Payment Declined by Bank

so @rew did you ever manage to order your “lazer pointer”? ;)

Not yet, but they look fun actually.

Cg6.gif

they really are, we have one for the cat. but i sometimes worry it’s bit cruel as she obviously can never catch it. :(

they really are, we have one for the cat. but i sometimes worry it’s bit cruel as she obviously can never catch it. :(
The dogs chase them too. Alfie is 13 now and he's never get caught the bastard. Was thinking of dying a treat red so a least he could feel he finally got the little red sod.

Loads of vape companies have used umbrella names for a long time. I think there was always the feeling that anything with a vape or ecig name would eventually get clamped down on.

Have reordered now using Trustly, similar to paypal but a bit more faff.

That's what I use & like you say is abit of a faff.

It will be ok once in a while. Don't order much from China now but in this case it was something I couldn't get from anywhere else.

It's a pain in nutsack all of this now without Paypal, Fasttech seem to have the easiest system with the Gift Certs

Tried to order something from 3fvape today by credit card but my payment was declined by bank. I then had a text from the fraud dept. of the bank to see if it was me that authorised it. In the text it said payment was going to Laserde.com. Checked it out and it is a german site selling laser pointers. Any one else had similar experiences? I have held off on the purchase for now and contacted 3fvape. Awaiting reply.

I had exactly the same thing earlier this evening when trying to buy a Dovpo College mod from 3F - 3Fs site does say payment will be going to a third party, I went ahead and bought it because of the dirt cheap price but tbuying from China, which used to be simple, is turning into as real convoluted pain in the arse.

Back
Top Bottom