What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Oumier Wasp Nano RTA.

MetalVape90

Achiever
Oumier is bringing out a new toy. An RTA version of the Wasp Nano. Jai Haze has rated it highly at a 9.2 and almost a 10.

The Wasp Nano RDA is one of my favourite RDAs to squonk and I’m looking to get the Wasp Nano RDTA for mech due to the convenience of a tank.

However now that Oumier are bringing out an RTA I’ll have to get it for my regulated mods.

Just watched that review myself. Any idea when it's available?

I do like Oumier products, the Wasp Nano with a 510 drip tip added is great but the quirky dual coil VLS is superb for flavour as a squonker RDA, likely to take a punt on this RTA too :)

But after watching the review I'm well up for nabbing one of these, hopefully an upgrade to the Zeus single but it looks the mutts nuts.

I don’t know, I’m waiting till I can buy it from the shops cause I can’t trust online.
Trust me you are missing out big time not buying from Fast Tech, I was like you and ignored them for months, now they are my main supplier and saved an absolute fortune.

A wise man called Nike once said "Just Do It"

I've just ordered 1 for a whopping £12.71 :)
https://www.fasttech.com/products/9689587

I just ordered from FT the normal ships in 7 biz days so nice surprise when it gets here. £12 not bad

I had it in mind to buy a single coil RTA, so order gone in with FT.

Been looking at buying this for a little while. Have had a gift voucher sitting unspent at FT for months. Came soooo close to buying the black, SS and rainbow just to play around swaping the parts around. Took all my self control to just order one. Sense won in the end and I went for black. :17:

Is there an option to increase the capacity to more than 2ml ?? Seems kinda low by today’s standards. But suppose it is single coil.

Back
Top Bottom