What's new

Ops, what a bellend, of all the Mods I had to drop this one

Just a little update on my mishap. Used the B7000 glue by applying it as a thread lock to each fixing point, fitted the screws and left it alone for 48 hours. It worked on 2 out of 3 screws, so I removed the last offending screw without removing the other 2 and simply squirted some more glue directly into the hole, refitted the screw and left for another 48 hours. Touching wood, all seems good now, all firm with no movement, so hopefully onwards and upwards, I'll see if this fix holds as time goes by. Thanks again @KytanDale for your help and guidance, much appreciated mate.

I know how you feel, i once dropped a Topside, the Single Battery 90 watt one and was totally gutted, well i didn't drop it i knocked it off something. I ended up buying another, i would be gutted if i dropped one of my Centaurus's, love them to bits. Hope you can fix it @Squidgy if not you have some very useful spares that you should hang on to. All you need is someone who has a knackered board and your sorted. I was going to buy a Thelema but it's too much like the Centaurus.

Back
Top Bottom