What's new

Ops, what a bellend, of all the Mods I had to drop this one

@KytanDale, just another quick question, I'm sure you'll know the answer. Is the DNA250c board the same footprint as the DNA75c. I ask as I have a Grus which I've seen can be re-fitted with a DNA75c. As I never vape above 80W it could be another option for me, I'll then replace the Thelma with a shinny new one.:sinister:
Looking at the pdf's they are not the same, 75c is 18mm wide , 250c is 20mm wide, a bit longer and other small differences.

The screen and button placement is the same but mounting holes and board size differ. And the back of the board ( if the mod has some special cuttout for the back of the board to accommodate the coils.

Gutted for you mate. :(

Just bite the bullet and replace it. I just spent £67 on a replacement frickin bin I broke the handle to. At least you get something nice for your money. You'll get to enjoy unboxing it all over again. Plus some spares. :)

:mail:

Last edited:
I dropped a Cerakote Vindicator the very first day I got it, had to write it off as the damage was irreparable, I was gutted. Sometimes you have to accept it and bite the bullet, worse things happen!

Gutted for you mate. :(

Just bite the bullet and replace it. I just spend £67 on a replacement frickin bin I broke the handle to. At least you get something nice for your money. You'll get to enjoy unboxing it all over again. Plus some spares. :)

:mail:
Done [emoji12]

Hi @KytanDale, I'm after a little more advise please. Had nothing back from Lost Vape, not surprised to be honest as I'm the dingbat that dropped his mod. So I'm looking at having a go with the easy fix option. I've ordered some B7000 which should arrive tomorrow, if it was you how and where would you apply it. There's a gasket that sits between the 510 and the chassis so was thinking I might try it like thread lock an apply a little to each fixing hole, fit the screws, leave and hope. otherwise would you glue the gasket to the 510 and then glue it the chassis or would you remove the gasket altogether. Or do I just suck it and see how it goes? There's no rush for me to fix this, been a naughty boy and got another, would be a shame for this one to go to waste though.
20210427_150029.jpg
20210427_150036.jpg

Hi, i would use it as you said, initially try as thread locker, if that fails ,remove the gasket and glue to hole 510 , glue won't hold on a silicone gasket and the glue will act as the gasket. Could use some fine sandpaper on the 510 and mod before the glue to increase a bit the surface bond, no need for anything deep, just a fine sanding in a few places. As i sad , glue something first as a test to see the strenght and flexibility of the glue after it cures (12-24h)

Hi, i would use it as you said, initially try as thread locker, if that fails ,remove the gasket and glue to hole 510 , glue won't hold on a silicone gasket and the glue will act as the gasket. Could use some fine sandpaper on the 510 and mod before the glue to increase a bit the surface bond, no need for anything deep, just a fine sanding in a few places. As i sad , glue something first as a test to see the strenght and flexibility of the glue after it cures (12-24h)
Cheers bud, thanks for the guidance. :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom