What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Ops, what a bellend, of all the Mods I had to drop this one

Squidgy

Achiever
What a total plonker, well pissed off at myself. I only gone and dropped my Thelema, of all the mods I have, I gone and dropped my favourite and most expensive one I might add. :17:Some slight marks on the side with the buttons and display, which I can live with, but still pisses me off. The main damage is the 510 has come away from the chasis, had the Fatality on it at the time which I think might not have helped. It seems to have stripped the threads in the chassis that the three screws that fit the 510 secure to. I've pinged an email off to LV to see if they will sell me a replacement chassis, so I can have a go at repairing it, will have to wait and see what they come back with. Got the right hump with myself at the moment.:3dmad:

That really sucks mate.

As you may have seen in other posts, I was really enamoured with the snowwolf mini. To the point where I had 3 minis and 3 full sized ones. Over the last couple of years I have dropped every single one. They have very thin glass sides so none of them survived. :(

To the point where I had 3 minis and 3 full sized ones. Over the last couple of years I have dropped every single one.

Oh dear, that sucks too. I've not dropped any of my other mods YET! Just sods law that I didn't have my Aegis x in my hand at the time, sure that would have just bounced. There is a plus, the Fatality survived without a scratch.

Such a shame when this happens :( Really feel for you Both :(

Such a shame when this happens :( Really feel for you Both :(
Hay shit happens, just have to go with it. I'm already calming down, helps to vent and share on here. Even if I cant fix it, I may be able to put the guts of it to good use, maybe a custom mod, you never know.

You've done a proper job on it then :doh: I threw my Titan pwn and Titan tank across the patio (somehow), only damage was I knackered the drip tip, I was lucky.

As @Rob can attest it might be worth giving @KytanDale a shout and see if he can help?
Cheers, I would definitely appreciate any assistance to get it fixed, I'll give it a couple of days to see if Lost Vape come up with anything. The Mod is still working, but just with the 510 plate swinging in the wind so to speak. I have a few ideas on how I could repair it if LV cant help, I could look to see if I can get some M1.6' screws in there to replace the M1.4's or I could just glue the bloody thing back in there, but if you think @KytanDale could help, I'd happily pass it onto someone with the expertise to do a proper job on it.

Unfortunately i don't have the tools and work conditions to tackle this. A quick decent fix wold be glued with something like T-7000 glue, decently strong but still removable if required. Get small tube as is cheap and test, glue 2 metalic parts , let cure for at least 12h and see if suitable.

Back
Top Bottom