What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Oops!

Yes that’s what I’m concerned about mate, but time will tell I guess
Lipo is ok not my fav prefer duel/triple 18650. I got out one of my DNA 200's last not and found the lipo over discharged, recovery hasn't worked so had to order one in. They are quite easy to install but when you need a new lipo just make sure you get the correct connection, Luckily i spotted mine was a Deans connection, which has ended up costing me an extra £3 the deans is like square, oblong with flat pins inside, the other connection is XT60 which is 2 circular connections You just plug the connection in and the balance charge connection in and put the mod back together.

Lipo is ok not my fav prefer duel/triple 18650. I got out one of my DNA 200's last not and found the lipo over discharged, recovery hasn't worked so had to order one in. They are quite easy to install but when you need a new lipo just make sure you get the correct connection, Luckily i spotted mine was a Deans connection, which has ended up costing me an extra £3 the deans is like square, oblong with flat pins inside, the other connection is XT60 which is 2 circular connections You just plug the connection in and the balance charge connection in and put the mod back together.

Great will do thanks for the advice bud, spot on

Well I’m having a great time with the old tugger lol I think the blue is growing on me the more I use it, all set up in escribe now too

Gang, any idea of a place to get a nice drip to match? That will fit a Kylin and ammit. A goon/810 I believe?

Just a quick update, I’m in love with this mod, I haven’t even picked my therion up for over a week!

Battery life isn’t great but I expected that with the Lipo, it’s worth it for the way it vapes

An update on this - I love this mod, the hand feel, the weight, the board, the looks. In fact, I like it so much I’ve just bought another! In black and purple. My only issue is battery life but at higher wattages it’s to be expected with a 1200mah Lipo - it’s weird though, to me at least the vape I get from this board with the Lipo is awesome, it beats everything else I’ve tried. I’m even selling my SX mini G class, as although it’s an awesome mod I just prefer the DNA boards.

Back
Top Bottom