What's new

Oops!

personally I like it, think they both go well together

Thankyou, like the dark blue but wasn’t sure on the silver, but I have to say it’s growing on me, it’s something a bit different

I have to say as well, it really is a comfortable mod, more comfortable than my therion TBH

Cheers mate, yeah just clarify I only bought the mod today, I already had the Ammit - it actually hits underneath and both sides of the coil, I’ve got a beast of a coil fitted at the moment, my own SS twisted Clapton and it’s a warm vape but the flavour from the Ammit is unreal! If you’re on the fence, get one, you won’t regret it

Here’s the coil (taken last night):

View attachment 140559

i was looking at this one
https://www.fasttech.com/product/7295401-authentic-geekvape-ammit-dual-coil-rta in the single coil deck

like your wire work too, will get there one day....

Thanks bud, it’s a bit scruffy lol but not bad, it’s a beast though, coming in at around 0.17 ohms and gives a WARM vape :O

Yep, I’m a little bit dubious about the built in LiPo but we’ll see. I love the DNA boards, it’s hard to use anything else now IMO

LiPos are great, until they go wrong! No where near as easy to source as 18650 and alot more of a job changing them around. I find though the life is good enough between charges.

LiPos are great, until they go wrong! No where near as easy to source as 18650 and alot more of a job changing them around. I find though the life is good enough between charges.

Yes that’s what I’m concerned about mate, but time will tell I guess

What a lovely looking mod. Guess you'll be having a proper old tug tonight ;)

Back
Top Bottom