What's new

One device for both DTL and MTL?

Dangit, they finally got the special edition in america and its sold out.

My wallet is so relieved

Rather than the drag max. Consider the voopoo pnp tank where the base screws onto any mod to use any of the pnp pods.

i think its better to use on any mod when you want pods th an using a 510 adaptor when you want to use tanks.

the voopoo argus gt, drag 3 and drag max come with pnp/tpp tanks that can use any of the voopoo compatible pnp pods. Im sure the drag3 was on the deals page around £20 the other day.

that said I did get some adaptors for the drag x recently and they fit very secure

Last edited:
Ohhhhh, another mod to tempt me. Stop it you lot, I've got enough already. You've got to keep doing it haven't you? I really need to stop coming here... Lol.

**** Can I look yet? ****

Peace and love and turtle doves.

My Prime X came through and loving it so far. Got the special kit for the great price, so thought I’d buy another then I can use one with the RDTA and the other for MTL for out and about. If I had one wish it would be that they would take 21700’s but I guess that would increase the size. It’s not a major problem as I’ll just have to buy a couple more 18650’s. Not tried the RBA’s as yet, but more than happy with the 1.0ohm BP coil for MTL. RDTA is good too, although can be a bit tricky to build as the coil needs to be raised quite far up. Also fitting the top back on is a bit fiddly to get in the correct position compared to other RDA’s I’ve used. Put a .30ohm fused Clapton and it’s performing really good. Definitely comparable to the single coil RDA’s I use and not that far away from my Asgard Mini!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom