What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

One device for both DTL and MTL?

The nautilus prime is really good to because it can be reconfigured so much.

Personally tho, i dont like the new asp board they r using. My fennik works fine, dont get me wrong, but i dunno, its just a vibe i got.

I have much less experience than some of your repliers, so defer to their opinions if u have questions

U r searching for the holy grail.

The fireluke has .25 coils all the way up to 1.5 i think?

Vaporessos gtx line is superd from the .6 coils and higher, but i cant recommend the dtl coils

Im still not clear if the mtl coils fit in the wotofo manik but if they do, the vaporesso and voopoo mtl, and the manik dtl would maybe work.

I have a luxe pm40 which is friggin qmazing with the mtl coils, it doesnt have a dtl option, but its so small its kinda like carrying a zippo in your pocket.

Voopoo has definitely put the most work into designing something that would do both well, but i would suggest getting the drag x plus, and then the podtanks that come with a 510. That would give u the most flexibility if u dont mind an external battery

They px80 is what i would probably recommend in the end. Its small, its cool, it takes all the pnp,gtx,manic coils.
Its a proper mod, small, cheap and looks real nice. U will need an external battery.

I would get the mod only version and then a few pods. U unly have one drip tip option, unlike on voopoos stuff, but voopoos stuff only fits voopoo coils, the vaporesso and the manik can use qll three brands

The PX80 is outstanding @Jd_ . Top performer, well made and completely leak free. I'd whole heartedly recommend that too. It's not great for MTL though if that's something you're looking for.

The PM40 is also good if you want to go a little smaller.

All my PNP pods leak @Mitz, the TPP ones are even worse, I so much so I have to keep a a piece of tissue beside them.

Such a shame. They'd be excellent without it.

Warmest wishes.
Are u using the female dtl coils or the male mtl coils?

All my PNP pods leak @Mitz, the TPP ones are even worse, so much so I have to keep a piece of tissue beside them.

Such a shame. They'd be excellent without it.

Warmest wishes.

Weird, I've tried many - but definitely not all - of the various pnp options over a long period of time and had no problems with leaks. Before the Drag Max I used the Navi pod and before that I used the Baby Trio. Never had any problems with leaks.

I'm sorry to hear that you are because I really enjoy them. But a leaky coil is evil incarnate. Out of curiosity, which coils are you using?

I haven't tried the TPP coils but I have heard a few grumbles about them.

Last edited:
That’s funny, just watched Mike Vapes reviewing it. Looks like there are a multitude of options, including RBA’s/RDTA’s if I so wish to build my own still. Also looked at the Abys, but unsure if that’s aimed at just MTL, as not done much research on that one yet. But yet the Prime X does look like a solid contender to do pretty much everything.
The abyss is aimed at being the swiss army knife of the vape world, u can reconfigure it to do anything

Just been watching reviews on the drag max and also seems just as good with the added benefit of an extra 18650. I’ll probably pick both of them up like you.
The Prime X is very good too. Solid build quality and the rdta is badass, IMHO. Also geat that is uses both Nautilus and BP coils so plenty of options.

The Prime X is very good too. Solid build quality and the rdta is badass, IMHO. Also geat that is uses both Nautilus and BP coils so plenty of options.
That Prime X full kit looks very tempting if I can do the wait for it to arrive!

That Prime X full kit looks very tempting if I can do the wait for it to arrive!
Yeah, that's what I got. Easier than picking all the bits up individually. If you get it from UK Aspire Vendor use POTV20 for 20% discount.

Back
Top Bottom