What's new

Oh how thing has changed rapidly.

This made me chuckle the first kit i got was a kangertech with a top tank and when i received it thought hold on a minute this aint working. Then realised that it needed a battery lol. First juice was 9 mg cola now that was very harsh. Then got the red astire the sweet one was a great flavour

Ah the golden days when no one knew about these extra special batteries I often had people come back when I asked do you need a battery ... they would reply no... few hours later they come back and say double aa battery doesn’t fit

Started off with an ego t pen and ce5. Couldn't believe how good it was. 18mg hangsen tobacco. First mod was innokin svd tube with the iclear 30. Man that thing ploughed through juice....but the clouds [emoji16]

Protank 2 changed the game for me, and learning to rebuild the coils was another major step.

Then, 4 years ago, I got my first Kayfun, the KFL+ V2 and a Kayfun has carried my ADV since then. Despite having at least 10 sub-ohm tanks on the go, the K5 is still the first one I reach for.

Smok Fury-S mech and Aspire Atlantis tank with Ruthless Swamp Thang at 6mg .. got me off the stinkies.

Started with a crap battery and those ce4's then got a protank3, first mod was a Aspire mvp 20w, yes 20 watts. Then i got a smowell 50w and Arctic horizon, this got me off duel fuelling.
I now have a big collection of mods , atties etc. Good things along my route have been the Protank, Crown1, Manta RTA. Mods. The Smowell being my first sub ohm vape and it got me off the rollies. Brass nebula, DNA200 was for a turning point and now we have the 250c.
Drippers. Twisted messes and velocity back then now i like the aequitas, acopolipse and the drop most.

The industry does seem to be slowing down more of late the good thing being how fast prices drop when the next hype train hits. That will slow down as well i feel

It was when I switched to an RDA that really got me off the ciggies with a Wotofo TrollV2. But had multiple devices leading up to it.

Started on a Tornado Tank which constantly leaked on first use.
Moved to several other devices before settling on the old TW E-Electron-S (which I still have)

My first entry into DTL and I bought a Joyetech Ego One Mega tank and being the idiot not doing my research beforehand, stuck 18mg of juice into the thing, fired up my mod which I think at the time was an eleaf to about 50 watts and then coughed my guts out for 10 minutes.

After awhile of smoking, I got excited by a Smok product (yes I know) and settled on a TFV4 on the H Priv, followed by the TFV8 and an Alien, then another Alien that ended up in the bin.

Finally, after being given the ultimatum to quit smoking by the other half and getting fed up with the shite Smok were releasing, bought the TrollV2 and a MinikinV2 and never looked back. Bye Bye Ciggies.

I think as the industry goes it has come to a point where there's much of the same thing being released. I seem to see more and more tanks and drippers being made in collaboration with reviewers rather than companies designing their own which may not be a bad thing considering most of the reviewers are Vapers so they know what can be designed to produce the most flavour but it does make me wonder if companies are running out of ideas.

istick40, nautilus mini(lasted less then a week then moved to sub nano) five pawns queenside and venus in vapes juice

Seriously i find it mad how fast this market has changed. I want to see how long some of you have been vaping for! What was your first mod? Liquids etc

SO we know vaping became a thing in 2008, but it wasn’t until like 2011ish till the hype of it kicked off and transformed, so really it’s only been 7 years since the boom and my lord how much has it changed, I’m sat in the shop now just looking at the vast range of tanks, mods & liquids we have! I remember when we had Only Van Dyke Vapes, Hangsen, El diabolo & manabush. Now we have 22 brands and still growing due to demand! I remember the first day when we browsing for exciting new stock and found the revolutionary kangertech subtank kits! WOW those were the days 0.5 coil at 50w chucking some immense cloud thinking it was the bread and butter of vaping!

So during this huge massive uproar and revolutionary life saving devices has come along what was your favourite? What is your most fond memory or achievements in the community.

Mine personally was the Siegelli 50w with a UD zefrus ( cant remember how it spelt ) that was the start of flavour chasing for me, not to mention all the great vendors ive met over the years & interesting people :D

PS - bring back KILO fruit whip original :’(
Lol, what liquid where you using in the subtank to run at 50w without burning that bad boy.
We bought Atlantis tanks on the day of release and then as I remember the subtank came out a few weeks later. Mrs kid still uses one daily (although she's switched to the toptank for ease).
They are still excellent tanks for everyday use.
The nautilus was the game changer and the aerotank was pretty good too.
I've said before, when the istick 20 came out, we laughed at the ridiculous overkill of twenty watts. Who'd ever need that.

KangerTech for me and Triple Mint by us.

Times change but we have all come so far since the beginning

Back
Top Bottom