What's new

OCP NLPWM v2 help

RavenTwj

I got a nlpwm v2 mod not long ago. In my 30mm rta, I've got a 0.11 build in it. Put my tank on it, tried to fire it, didn't fire, but the display read 'OCP'. Anyone have any idea why I got that?? Cannot figure this out.

OCP = over current protection.
You need a higher resistance build.

Thanks. I just figured with the nlpwm, I would have been able to fire a low build. I'm still learning the ins and outs with this.
Will depend on whether it's serial or paralell battery set up & that board has an Amp limit of 60A

Will depend on whether it's serial or paralell battery set up & that board has an Amp limit of 60A
Is there a way in the menu I could set it so I can run a low build? Running a low build wouldn't go over 60A.

Is there a way in the menu I could set it so I can run a low build? Running a low build wouldn't go over 60A.
Sorry, not that familiar with PWm boards but what I've seen there's little to no menu. A PWM mod switches power on/off rapidly & the ones I've seen only adjust/restrict voltage delivery. As these are series devices you ned to build with that in mind, so around 0.3/0.4ohm.
Have a look at this, explains it better https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ll-things-mod-making/threads/pwm-mods.159749/

Back
Top Bottom