What's new

Obs engine II launches 2nd May!

Still love my OBS Nano. Been looking for a new dual coil RTA, might wait to see what this is like.

All I can see at the minute. Looks good
Screenshot_20180419-152834.jpeg

They leaving or rather late if it launches in 2 weeks. No reviews, no info, just a silhouette?

Maybe trying to cause mega hype because of the 1st one, honestly how can they improve it?? Make it a couple mm wider and use an 820 driptip? Don't get me wrong I'm really excited to see what they've done, but they have competition this time with the release of the Zeus duel and the Themis

Lol, all I was hoping for is a less ugly tank but nope, silhouette tells me all I need to!

And the othat recent releases haven't been 810 tips, still 510 but really wide bore. Which I kind of prefer tbh.

They probably put that awful clamp thing in it like in the crius dual coil [emoji849]. I loathe it, what an awful thing to build with, give me a good old velocity deck any day.

I'll still probably be placing an order like "Take my money obs!"

I just hope it's not another 2ml tank with bubble glass. I never got round to getting an Engine and have been thinking about it, but I'll hang on till this is released now.
@Ment I Have one here not getting the love it absolutely deserves, if you want to have a go mate? Will probably get the new version and again not provide it with the sweet love. Why am I such an atty fuk boi? I blame my emotional immaturity and unresolved childhood issues :)

The first one was no fur coat. Actually it was rather ugly! But it worked. And knickers are over rated anyway :p
it most redeeming feature imo was it didnt leak........ a million different coils in a million different positions still came out meh

and you couldnt be more wrong on the knickers mind

it most redeeming feature imo was it didnt leak........ a million different coils in a million different positions still came out meh

and you couldnt be more wrong on the knickers mind
I'll grant you there are a few better rtas for flavour, but would argue not that many and not by that much that I would sacrifice the fact it's built like an unleakable tank. But I will not budge on the knickers argument!!!

Back
Top Bottom