What's new

Obs engine II launches 2nd May!

vapellie

Achiever
IMG_1247.JPG

So browsing Instagram today and this happened!

No further info, but as an obs fangirl who used the v1 religiously for about 6 months solid, I'm pretty excited!

I set my mother up with 3 OBS Engines, fantastic RTA. Won't leak, great flavour and simple to setup. Just have to rewick them whenever nip up to see her.

I'll pick her up a V2 off Fasttech, she will have more vape gear than me soon.

girlfriend now has 2 engines that i rotate and wick for her every week. excellent tank. will be getting a v2 for sure, please post more info as soon as you hear anything.

Can someone give a link for me?
Pic won't load...
All it says is 'how many people still remember the best RTA of 2016? Engine RTA? Right! A year and a half passed, Engine II will be released on May 2nd, are you expecting it? Engine II will be available for pre-order from today'

The image itself is nothing but the Engine logo with 'II' next to it. no pics of the tank, deck, etc, it's a tantalising mystery!

But has defo put a dampener on my Crius II dual coil landing this morning, now I'm lusting after this bad boy!

If I hear or see anything more, I'll update this thread.

I just hope it's not another 2ml tank with bubble glass. I never got round to getting an Engine and have been thinking about it, but I'll hang on till this is released now.

I just hope it's not another 2ml tank with bubble glass. I never got round to getting an Engine and have been thinking about it, but I'll hang on till this is released now.
The engines class imo.

Well worth grabbing one [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom