What's new

Non-expensive Juice Vendors

hi and welcome to the planet.

have a gander POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

if your into milkshakes, doughnuts, or biscuit range then have a look at vape potions own range. £6 for 100ml or £20 for 400ml (banana sheikh is top of list for me).

not had for a while but sweet vapes do a good selection.

top of the tree though for premium flavours is prime vapes, cotswold vapour, supergood butter.
Sweet vapes pink custard is very nice,they usually have a discount code if you search for it.

Primevapes can't go wrong mate, other sites I use is Vapestreams & Washington vapes.

Forgot to mention inhaleheaven.co.uk in my last post. Very cheap, super quick to deliver and you usually get a free a random 50ml bottle with your order. Rainbowvapes.co.uk are very cheap too, although I haven't used them personally.

Thanks for all your suggestions - I really do appreciate them.

I have placed an order with Prime Vapes - their website looks really good with a big selection of liquids and other vaping gear @ very reasonable prices.
I will take a look at the other suggested vendors as well.

Cheers
Gary

Without a doubt PrimeVapes at the top of the list every time. You'll be hard pushed to find better liquid anywhere.

Jackamoo and Mix Juice are good too and also a little cheaper than PrimeVapes but really depends what your after.

Caledonian has had a rebrand and can found at https://sgothangeal.com/ all the previous favourites plus some new ones. Been a regular with him for years and can’t fault the flavours or the prices..

Caledonian has had a rebrand and can found at https://sgothangeal.com/ all the previous favourites plus some new ones. Been a regular with him for years and can’t fault the flavours or the prices..

That's great new - thank you so much.
However, I couldn't find Clotted Cream Fudge - my all time favourite.
Hopefully he'll be sorting out a batch soon.

Cheers,
Gary

That's great new - thank you so much.
However, I couldn't find Clotted Cream Fudge - my all time favourite.
Hopefully he'll be sorting out a batch soon.

Cheers,
Gary
Cupcake World do a nice Clotted Cream Fudge concentrate if you don't mind mixing some up yourself.

website is fooked for me on firefox and edge. keeps asking for age every 3 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom