What's new

Nicotine Withdrawal - help?

Could be psychological, as you now know you are using nic free juice, you have become dissatisfied, it's a high hurdle to overcome. Took me 3 years to go from 3mg to 0.3mg, but it's different for everyone.

No, something had been well off with me for several days (including the most suicidal thoughts in around 15 years - I won't go any further down that line), spotting the 'nicotine zero' gave me an indication of where my problems were. Had a read up last night on the effects of nicotine/ withdrawal, I can cope with myself dosed to my usual level, I really don't like me below that level. Much happier in many aspects after 24 hours using a 12MG bottle - 3 years out of date, but stuff the taste.

No, something had been well off with me for several days (including the most suicidal thoughts in around 15 years - I won't go any further down that line), spotting the 'nicotine zero' gave me an indication of where my problems were. Had a read up last night on the effects of nicotine/ withdrawal, I can cope with myself dosed to my usual level, I really don't like me below that level. Much happier in many aspects after 24 hours using a 12MG bottle - 3 years out of date, but stuff the taste.

Glad to hear the stuff you found worked out. Don't feel bad for needing nicotine, that is the main point of vaping, so we can get our nicotine without having to smoke, I wouldn't even bother otherwise.

You wouldn't want to see me when I've been deprived of a cup of tea all day either.

Blimey, I didn't realise nic withdrawal could do that to a person, irritability, stress and even anger yes, glad you are feeling better. Best get stocked up, there are plenty of bargains and reviews around. I have shortfills that are years out of date, and some pre tpd label 0 & 3mg juices as well, just flavour fade (strawberry based, no surprise then) , the tobacco juices have steeped nicely after a few years :)

Nicotine is recognised as being good for mental health, there are some well documented studies and articles on that. Out of interest what tank and mod are you using?

Blimey, I didn't realise nic withdrawal could do that to a person, irritability, stress and even anger yes, glad you are feeling better. Best get stocked up, there are plenty of bargains and reviews around. I have shortfills that are years out of date, and some pre tpd label 0 & 3mg juices as well, just flavour fade (strawberry based, no surprise then) , the tobacco juices have steeped nicely after a few years :)

Nicotine is recognised as being good for mental health, there are some well documented studies and articles on that. Out of interest what tank and mod are you using?

Thanks. Smok Mag, V12 Prince tank (8ml), T10 0.14 ohm coil. I have 2 (just in case). Also a nice weight and shape for tennis/golfers' elbow physio!

Thanks. Smok Mag, V12 Prince tank (8ml), T10 0.14 ohm coil. I have 2 (just in case). Also a nice weight and shape for tennis/golfers' elbow physio!

And you would normally use 6mg?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom