What's new

Nicotine Withdrawal - help?

If the out of date stuff smells ok when the lid is removed, vape it, if it vapes ok keep vaping it!

Last order arrived at the start of the the month, didn't place a lot of changes physically/ mentally/ emotionally since to nicotine until I noticed today that I've been going 9 days on zero MG.

I really don't know what to do right now, things really aren't right with me, do I try to see it out and hope I don't do anything stupid in the near future or get an order out there right away so that I only have a day or two more without nicotine? (I do have some very old juices that are 3 years out of date, unopened, nicotine gone anyway?)

Could be psychological, as you now know you are using nic free juice, you have become dissatisfied, it's a high hurdle to overcome. Took me 3 years to go from 3mg to 0.3mg, but it's different for everyone.

I went straight down to 3mg from using nic salts, i knew straight away that i couldn't survive on 3mg so popped back up to 12mg where i am now content.

I think possibly @andi52 has a point. I mean, you would probably have been fine until you spotted that the bottle told you there was no nic in the juice.

When i went down to 3mg i knew almost straight away i had made a bad move, luckily i had some salts to get me through. I am now mixing my own 12mg, who would of thought 3 months ago when i knew nothing, well i still know nothing but can make my own juice :)

When i went down to 3mg i knew almost straight away i had made a bad move, luckily i had some salts to get me through. I am now mixing my own 12mg, who would of thought 3 months ago when i knew nothing, well i still know nothing but can make my own juice :)
Haha well you know something now

I think possibly @andi52 has a point. I mean, you would probably have been fine until you spotted that the bottle told you there was no nic in the juice.

How I solved this problem for me was to mix 2 bottles of the same flavour juice, add nic to one and reduced nic to the other, label them the same (I don't write nic content on my bottles unless it for mtl tanks/ pods, at 50/50). I done this when I was at 3mg, I would mix one bottle at 3mg, the other at 2.8mg. I would vape them like that for a few months then mix at 2.8mg and 2.5mg, until after 3 years I was down to 0.5mg, so my next drop was to mix all at 0.4mg, vape that for 2 months then drop again, I'm about to go from 0.3mg down to 0.2mg, I haven't rushed the nic reduction, always a couple of months of vaping at the new reduced nic level.

Perhaps two problems here for the OP with my method though:

1) There is no throat hit where I'm at now, and hasn't been for yonks, so nic reduction is easier. it was the lack of throat hit that used to drive me mad when trying to reduce my nic, in fact it almost made me angry. I would get stressed, because I associated throat hit with flavour, or added flavour at least.

2) I've been mixing a long time, i know my way around mixing calculators and have been mixing by weight, not volume, for about 18 months. At lower nic levels mixing by volume (syringes) and adding nic would be messy, wasteful and inaccurate.

How I solved this problem for me was to mix 2 bottles of the same flavour juice, add nic to one and reduced nic to the other, label them the same (I don't write nic content on my bottles unless it for mtl tanks/ pods, at 50/50). I done this when I was at 3mg, I would mix one bottle at 3mg, the other at 2.8mg. I would vape them like that for a few months then mix at 2.8mg and 2.5mg, until after 3 years I was down to 0.5mg, so my next drop was to mix all at 0.4mg, vape that for 2 months then drop again, I'm about to go from 0.3mg down to 0.2mg, I haven't rushed the nic reduction, always a couple of months of vaping at the new reduced nic level.

Perhaps two problems here for the OP with my method though:

1) There is no throat hit where I'm at now, and hasn't been for yonks, so nic reduction is easier. it was the lack of throat hit that used to drive me mad when trying to reduce my nic, in fact it almost made me angry. I would get stressed, because I associated throat hit with flavour, or added flavour at least.

2) I've been mixing a long time, i know my way around mixing calculators and have been mixing by weight, not volume, for about 18 months. At lower nic levels mixing by volume (syringes) and adding nic would be messy, wasteful and inaccurate.

Very similar to what I posted earlier.
A gradual reduction rather than a big drop.
Another tip is if someone already mixes, and misses a "throat hit" with very low levels of nic, a small percentage of Vodka mixed in can increase it a little.

Very similar to what I posted earlier.
A gradual reduction rather than a big drop.
Another tip is if someone already mixes, and misses a "throat hit" with very low levels of nic, a small percentage of Vodka mixed in can increase it a little.

I used a chilli concentrate, it is for vaping, called nosferatu, it's so strong one drop in 30ml of juice was enough. My mate, being a mad chunt added it neat in his dripper, turned purple, I thought he was going to die, he actually could not breathe. He was working in a vape shop that day, with queuing customers, he was showing off and manic (as per usual). After he vaped it, some bird turned round and said "This is fucking sick" and stormed out of the shop
rofl.gif

If the out of date stuff smells ok when the lid is removed, vape it, if it vapes ok keep vaping it!

This.

If it doesn't taste bad then it's fine. If it's just out of date then the nicotine won't have degraded much if at all. You could leave it for years and all that'll happen is the nicotine will lose it's potency. You'll know if the juice has gone bad if you get a bad smell when you sniff it.

Back
Top Bottom