What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Nicotine help

Are you sure your nicotine is 100mg? 72mg is the highest strength I've seen. Anything over that is usually only found in science labs and not for sale to the general public. Even 72mg is extremely difficult to get a hold of now. 18mg is the highest strength readily available.

100mg nic is common in America

Haha Eyup! :2thumbsup:

I am going to try to do nic salts though. Watch this space, it will either go well or really bad and i will be Fing and blindin all over the place

Alchemists Cupboard currently have 15% off on OneShot flavour concentrates which also works with our 10% discount code (POTV10) if you want to go that route rather than right to bare bones. Got dinner lady, just jam, Pacha mama, ohm boy etc there.

Are you sure your nicotine is 100mg? 72mg is the highest strength I've seen. Anything over that is usually only found in science labs and not for sale to the general public. Even 72mg is extremely difficult to get a hold of now. 18mg is the highest strength readily available.

The OP is probably in the USA where 100mg is quite common, some places can even supply 120mg.
In the UK the max you could buy before the bloody awful TPD regs was commonly 72mg, that was only because to buy anything above that you had to be registered on the poison substances records. :)

Back
Top Bottom