What's new

Nick Grimm Green on TV

OK, I kinda made the mistake of watching to the very end.... conversion therapy for gays and Lesbians.... wtf. Is this programme a reflection of the mainstream mindset in the US? Back to the actual interview, Nick did well even when she trotted out the usual diacetyl put-down and the inference there were other dangerous components to vape liquids. I'd go on but I feel I'd just be preaching to the choir...

It’s a shame he didn’t mention tpd and how America should follow suit. I like Grimm. He did a good video on vape advocacy that was well balanced and made a lot of sense. He seems like a good guy. Fair play to him.

yeah, I must admit I judged him wrongly when I first saw him on Youtube ... I think he's one of the most important advocates the US have right now, especially because I think he holds a lot of weight in the mech fans, RDA enthusiasts, cloudy camps, etc. who might not listen to people like Phil B.

It’s a shame he didn’t mention tpd and how America should follow suit. I like Grimm. He did a good video on vape advocacy that was well balanced and made a lot of sense. He seems like a good guy. Fair play to him.
I totally agree @Discomatt The USA vaping community needs to grasp the advantages of sensible regulation like tpd before the ban everything brigade destroys vaping entirely. I know that we all were against tpd at the time but in hindsight I believe it has benefited us. Other than the 2ml tank and 10ml bottle limits, the rest of tpd has made vaping a safer activity for us in the UK compared to the unregulated state of affairs in the USA.

I've always found him informative and non sensational,
even tho i am not clouds bro clouds.

Back
Top Bottom