What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Newbie question probably, innokin zlide set up, starting to use shortfills

ickycuboards

Postman
I got my first 70/30 shortfill juice with a salt nic shot for the innokin zlide. Now I'm really confused as to which coils to use. Cause of course the nic shot changes the 70/30 ratio. And I'm not sure whether to use a salt or non salt based nic shot. Anyone found the best coil for this set up? Thanks!

I got my first 70/30 shortfill juice with a salt nic shot for the innokin zlide. Now I'm really confused as to which coils to use. Cause of course the nic shot changes the 70/30 ratio. And I'm not sure whether to use a salt or non salt based nic shot. Anyone found the best coil for this set up? Thanks!
The Zlide coils should cope with a 70/30 mix. You could always use PG nic shots which will reduce the VG ratio a bit. The coils will work with either freebase or salt nicotine.

Back
Top Bottom