What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New wotofo profile RDTA

Cozy

Achiever
@nwhornet you were correct wotofo profile RDTA but also looks like they have made improvements to the profile while they were at it, well they have changed the airflow from the 1.5 amongst other things

https://www.wotofo.com/pages/wotofo-profile-rdta

Looking forward to this, even just for the improved profile, looks like they listened about the air flow and now has 3 rows of holes rather than 2 on the 1.5, still uses the same mesh, and a new Clapton mesh

@nwhornet you were correct wotofo profile RDTA but also looks like they have made improvements to the profile while they were at it, well they have changed the airflow from the 1.5 amongst other things

https://www.wotofo.com/pages/wotofo-profile-rdta

Looking forward to this, even just for the improved profile, looks like they listened about the air flow and now has 3 rows of holes rather than 2 on the 1.5, still uses the same mesh, and a new Clapton mesh

Yeah been chatting to them this morning. Can use both sizes of mesh, airflow honeycomb as the OG but apparently improved & can convert to RDA, squonk or drip. The Faris used the same conversion method & it worked fine so this should. Interesting to see how well the wicking is with steel rope, works very well on the Brunhilde tanks. Also much easier to use normal coils as you don't use the clamps.

The deck looked weird as hell yesterday but when you see it all together, it makes absolute sense. I'm keen, RDTA fan, mesh fan, steel rope thingy's fan, honeycomb airflow fan, versatility fan so ticks a lot of boxes for me, will probably pick a couple up after it's done the rounds with the reviewers

The deck looked weird as hell yesterday but when you see it all together, it makes absolute sense. I'm keen, RDTA fan, mesh fan, steel rope thingy's fan, honeycomb airflow fan, versatility fan so ticks a lot of boxes for me, will probably pick a couple up after it's done the rounds with the reviewers
Yeah looks good, I normally use squonkers so the new rda is interesting me, hopefully they will sell them as a separate item too, although will probably pick the RDTA up at some point too

Yeah looks good, I normally use squonkers so the new rda is interesting me, hopefully they will sell them as a separate item too, although will probably pick the RDTA up at some point too
Won't be seperate as there's already 2 RDAs. It isn't much hassle to swap over between modes, fiddly bit being swapping the squonk pin for a solid pin. Would have been nice had the whole thing been squonkable but most people don't want a tall tank.

loving the look of this & obviously cant wait know to get my mitts on one just slightly confused about how steel rope can feed the wicks ..

loving the look of this & obviously cant wait know to get my mitts on one just slightly confused about how steel rope can feed the wicks ..
Capillary action, works well in the Brunhilde & isn't a new concept. Much better than stuffing cotton into those holes and strangling the flow & losing capacity in the tank.

Capillary action, works well in the Brunhilde & isn't a new concept. Much better than stuffing cotton into those holes and strangling the flow & losing capacity in the tank.

ahhh i see did just watch vic about the brunhilde..

It looks interesting I'll probs pick one up. The clapton mesh whilst looking cool seems really unnecessary and looks like it will just be a right pain to be honest, not sure of the point of it??? Fill hole looks like it might be awkward with a build in there too, might have been better going in from the side with a valve or something there. Other than that it looks really good :)

It looks interesting I'll probs pick one up. The clapton mesh whilst looking cool seems really unnecessary and looks like it will just be a right pain to be honest, not sure of the point of it??? Fill hole looks like it might be awkward with a build in there too, might have been better going in from the side with a valve or something there. Other than that it looks really good :)
Side fill is a pain I find on the Brunhilde and the Faris. Seals/valves fail & don't work well with bigger bottle nibs. The fill hole on this is clear of the cotton although it means removing the top cap and there's an air vent to equalise pressure when filling.

Back
Top Bottom