What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New to RTA need some advice

Sorry I should mention I’m thinking of ordering the Dovpo Odin 100 and a rta

You might want to consider getting the 200w if you are planning to run a duel coil RTA, or take spare batteries with you if you don’t!

My favourite tanks of late have been made by QP designs: the Juggerknot V2 is top airflow so no leaking! The Violater is superb for flavour. Both are easy to build and wick. I also love the profile unity but that’s mesh, so don’t know if that’s up your street or not

Profile RDTA, it's the best of all worlds, mesh, standard coils, it has so many uses, i haven't stopped using mine since i bought it. I in fact have 2 on the go with Framed Staples and the vape flavour is still great after more than a week.

Profile rdta is great. Aromamizer v3 is easy to build on single and dual coils. Both reasonably priced.

profile rdta is better for flavour but it’s essentially a dripper on top of a juice reservoir however the wicking is a little trickier.

Lots of advice on here so it’s just a learning curve and part of the fun of rebuildables.

With an rda, does stuffing extra cotton in wherever u can help improve 'capacity' (for lack of a better term)?

With an rda, does stuffing extra cotton in wherever u can help improve 'capacity' (for lack of a better term)?

On an RDA I tend to leave the wicks a little longer so there’s not juice swilling around loose and possibly leaking out of air holes etc.

With most of my builds I probably get 4-6 pulls before I need to rejuice but that will vary depending on how deep the well is and how hungry the build is

Hi not sure what is the best box mod to get thinking the lostvape Centaurus but not sure, can anyone shed any light on some good solid devices?

Dovpo Odin mini dna
Dovpo College sbs dna
Voopoo drag x plus
Lost vape thelema
A Vapesmarter custom mod
Suicide mods abyss
Digiflavor z1 sbs
Geakvape Aegis max-rugged mod
Geekvape Aegis solo-rugged mod
Vaporesso forz-rugged mod
Thinkvape auxo
Ultroner thor 2
Ultoner alieno
Eleaf Pico 2
Wismec reaulux 2/3(sp?)
Dovpo Riva 250c

I know some of them are a few years old, especially the dna's, but as far as i know evolve hasnt updated their chips for a few years either, so no difference really

Last edited:
Hmm, the page that thinkvapetech.com brings u to is:

Screenshot_20210226-205533_Samsung Internet.jpg

To the OP, dont buy the dead rabbit. I have heard nothing but bad things about it.

Back
Top Bottom