What's new

New Profile PS RDA

Wait ages for one & two turn up within a day. SS mesh on the Drone working great in Replay [emoji16]
IMG_20211009_150856.jpeg

Need a better Squonk Bottle for my Drone 166, might just get the Goldilocks one from Stealth Vape. Meant to get one ages ago but forgot.

Need a better Squonk Bottle for my Drone 166, might just get the Goldilocks one from Stealth Vape. Meant to get one ages ago but forgot.
The 8.9ml is too big to get the door shut & the 7.1ml is short leaving a long piece of tube between bottle & pin. The shorter one will work. Modmakers Dinky+10 is a better fit but still only gives 7.5ml capacity, good bottles though. I use both brands in various squonkers with no issues.

Thanks @nwhornet I will take a look, the original bottle is hard to squonk and it would be much better with a Silicone one.

Not a fan tbh, way too hard imo.
Like 'em firm, less likely to push & flood the rta. The LDPE ones I find the biggest pain to adjust to, hard to judge how much pressure needed & had some silicone ones that were paper thin & too easy to flood the deck. All personal preference at the end of the day though.

The Topside Dual Bottles suit me down to the ground, even when i first started Squonking i have never over done it, shame they don't fit the Drone. I also find the Bottle opening that you press to Squonk in an odd place, i kind of have to move the round to access it and Squonk. Topsides are in the perfect position for me. Saying that i wouldn't mind a Drone 250c Mod.

Back
Top Bottom