What's new

New product testers sought

mhilton

Vendor
I work for a UK company which has spent three years designing and developing a new pod based vaping device. The vaporiser and replaceable 2ml pod slip into a portable case which automatically refills the pod from a 10ml bottle slotted into the case, and also recharges the vaporiser battery. The case itself is recharged in a dock station that connects via WiFi so that your vaping can be seen on our web app, which works for both Android and Apple phones.

Earlier this year we asked for a few testers to try the device, and following their feedback we have made a few tweaks and are now seeking about 30 people (need to be in UK) to engage in a larger trial, which we would expect to commence in early January. If you are interested, please send me a message.

The geek in me says yes. Cloudchucker me says not another pod :D
Good luck anyway

Hmmm, maybe.... You've piqued my interests my friend. I'd particularly like to support a British company. Anything else involved?

Hmm interesting idea, almost sounds OK no I won't say just incase :)

I work for a UK company which has spent three years designing and developing a new pod based vaping device. The vaporiser and replaceable 2ml pod slip into a portable case which automatically refills the pod from a 10ml bottle slotted into the case, and also recharges the vaporiser battery. The case itself is recharged in a dock station that connects via WiFi so that your vaping can be seen on our web app, which works for both Android and Apple phones.

Earlier this year we asked for a few testers to try the device, and following their feedback we have made a few tweaks and are now seeking about 30 people (need to be in UK) to engage in a larger trial, which we would expect to commence in early January. If you are interested, please send me a message.
What's this bit about please?

The case itself is recharged in a dock station that connects via WiFi so that your vaping can be seen on our web app, which works for both Android and Apple phones.

What are you monitoring and what for?

Sounds interesting. On paper sounds perfect for high nic salt users who vape as often as they smoked, a few puffs then back in case and into pocket/bag where the pod will refill and recharge.
Are you monitoring usage or is the app for personal info only.

What's this bit about please?

The case itself is recharged in a dock station that connects via WiFi so that your vaping can be seen on our web app, which works for both Android and Apple phones.

What are you monitoring and what for?

they want to know what you’ve been looking at on the internet and what you had for your tea yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom