What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New Online Store

AJ's E-Cig Store

Hey guys I hope you are all well. Ive recently just opened up a new online UK store. Been struggling to get traffic but im getting there. Do any of you guys have any tips on getting traffic to an online vape store even with advertising restrictions?

Hey guys I hope you are all well. Ive recently just opened up a new online UK store. Been struggling to get traffic but im getting there. Do any of you guys have any tips on getting traffic to an online vape store even with advertising restrictions?

Hi mate,
A quick google search only comes up with a place in Mumbai, India ?????
Please note any potential vendor promotion on this site has to be authorised by applying to the site moderators for vendor status @Rob ?

Vendor Status can do quite an amount for you within the confines of POTV @AJ's E-Cig Store but on the positive side, we are the largest and most active forum in the UK.
I'll send you a PM which will start you off on the process.

SEO helps. But I do all mine rather than pay huge amounts to others.

advertise ur business online in all of the forums :D and help others on the said forums

do games for giveaways treasure hunt extra

add in one buyer a week wins something

get reviewers from all over to review ur goods not sure if u just sell on or if u make

Brynmawr wales? If so Advertise a free blow up sheep with every order millionaire by Xmas mate baa :sheep: :D

Last edited:
advertise ur business online in all of the forums :D and help others on the said forums

do games for giveaways treasure hunt extra

add in one buyer a week wins something

get reviewers from all over to review ur goods not sure if u just sell on or if u make

Brynmawr wales? If so Advertise a free blow up sheep with every order millionaire by Xmas mate baa :sheep: :D

How does treasure hunt extra work?

Back
Top Bottom