What's new

New DNA 'like' mods

It wasn't discontinued then.
I've been watching various models disappear this week. As soon as the last stock one's go the discontinued sign comes up.
As sirlugg said. We will probably see a slew of premium brands be launched by these manufacturers over the coming months.

I've been watching various models disappear this week. As soon as the last stock one's go the discontinued sign comes up.
As sirlugg said. We will probably see a slew of premium brands be launched by these manufacturers over the coming months.
What's happening then? Did VapeCig not get any 75C boards at all? Was the Creator 75c never sold as it was always waiting on stock on FT?

What's happening then? Did VapeCig not get any 75C boards at all? Was the Creator 75c never sold as it was always waiting on stock on FT?
Not at all sure what occurred but the running theory is obviously the manufacturers get advance size information of new boards but it seems evolv have decided it's putting better controls on companies it's selling the new boards too.
Can understand it in a way. Obviously they come with a evolv guarantee and it's probably frustrated at the amount of mod quality issue's popping up that it doesn't cover. Leaving customers frustrated.
I suppose they just want the mods carrying the boards to have decent quality levels.

@DMAN

Just to echo what @eyeball kid and @crustyfolker are saying the Creator DNA75c is still readily available from retailers.

The reason being that Gearbest, 3F, Hotecig et al would’ve all bought these things in bulk from Vapecige, in the 1000’s no doubt, and if they’re still offering them they haven’t yet sold that bulk.

So you can still get them very easily. However the Creator 75c is not being produced any more from Vapecige -unless they have a stockpile of boards they’d have bought months ago. But that doesn’t stop you buying one from a third part retailer.

That’s pretty much as clear as I can make it dude. [emoji52]

Back
Top Bottom