What's new

New DNA 'like' mods

Haha sorry my mistake, I thought you meant have they cloned the board completely as in a 75W board.

EDIT: Just saw @SirLugg mentioned it uses the board from the VTX200, so must run in series.
I've seen mods that are almost like the DNA mod in a manufacturers line up. This is the 1st one i've noticed that is identical to their DNA mod. You would think a manufacturer would make some differences in its high end mod?
Imagine if you could buy a Kia that looked exactly like a Ferrari?

Have you heard any rumblings of evolv grabbing back control of.their boards bud.

There was talk of the quality of the mod manufacturers who were able to get hold of the original DNA 250 not being in keeping with evolvs desired image so it’s my understanding they’re being a
bit more selective of who gets the C versions.

Basically if they’re bargain basement brands they won’t have it anymore.

In short they won’t sell the chips on the open market in China.

I've seen mods that are almost like the DNA mod in a manufacturers line up. This is the 1st one i've noticed that is identical to their DNA mod. You would think a manufacturer would make some differences in its high end mod?
Imagine if you could buy a Kia that looked exactly like a Ferrari?

Yeah man.

I’d buy the Kia[emoji16]

It’s literally just because they made too many cases for the 75c then their contract for them was put on hold. Rather than have x amount of bodies lying around doing nothing they stuck the VT chip in there, which is a good chip in its own right.

The price difference is just because the 75c board is circa £80 whereas the VTx board is probably 20p.

Yeah man.

I’d buy the Kia[emoji16]

It’s literally just because they made too many cases for the 75c then their contract for them was put on hold. Rather than have x amount of bodies lying around doing nothing they stuck the VT chip in there, which is a good chip in its own right.

The price difference is just because the 75c board is circa £80 whereas the VTx board is probably 20p.
I think it is bad business from them. It could affect their DNA version sales. Like you said, the non DNA version has a good chip.

I think it is bad business from them. It could affect their DNA version sales. Like you said, the non DNA version has a good chip.

Nah. They’d sold all their 75c versions to third party distributors before they released the V2 dude.

Nah. They’d sold all their 75c versions to third party distributors before they released the V2 dude.
Gotcha. They pass the risk on to the distributors.
It has stopped me from buying the DNA version.

The 75c' s are flying out the doors. No issue's there. Now's the time to grab an old board bargain. The prices are tumbling.

Back
Top Bottom