What's new

New DNA 'like' mods

I wonder what is going on here. VapeCige have just produced the DNA75C Creator, and they also have the DNA lookalike mod called the, you guessed it, Creator!
It is identical visually, and even the colour screen looks the same as the DNA version.
Has VapeCige cloned the board already?

https://www.gearbest.com/temperature-control-mods/pp_1257269.html?wid=21

Nope. They’re just using the over stock of the bodies that they couldn’t get DNA chips for to house the board from their VTX200.

It’s a nice mod too. I like mine. [emoji4]

I wonder what is going on here. VapeCige have just produced the DNA75C Creator, and they also have the DNA lookalike mod called the, you guessed it, Creator!
It is identical visually, and even the colour screen looks the same as the DNA version.
Has VapeCige cloned the board already?

https://www.gearbest.com/temperature-control-mods/pp_1257269.html?wid=21
Started a thread on this the other day. Not sure if evolv have pulled the new board from makers or just haven't supplied them yet.
I suspect the Chinese have just used a secondary board that feeds into the old ones.
The question is are they awaiting DNAboards or have they DNA lost boards.
So many DNA based mods discontinued in the last fortnight.

Nope. They’re just using the over stock of the bodies that they couldn’t get DNA chips for to house the board from their VTX200.

It’s a nice mod too. I like mine. [emoji4]
Have you heard any rumblings of evolv grabbing back control of.their boards bud.

It seems like poor business sense for VapeCige to try and sell a high price premium mod, when they have an identical mod at a 1/3 of the price.

Same thing with Lost Vape Thunder,by the time I realized it's not a DNA board in it it was too late,luckily I had a spare dna board and replaced it

It seems like poor business sense for VapeCige to try and sell a high price premium mod, when they have an identical mod at a 1/3 of the price.
Have a look at think cape, sboddy er all of them actually.
They've been running a DNA /non DNA version for a while. It's just the DNA versions are disappearing.

Same thing with Lost Vape Thunder,by the time I realized it's not a DNA board in it it was too late,luckily I had a spare dna board and replaced it
That's essentially the same design as the lost vape therion too isn't it.

The mods you guys are quoting are ALMOST the same as the DNA mod. The Creator is EXACTLY the same as the non DNA Creator.

The mods you guys are quoting are ALMOST the same as the DNA mod. The Creator is EXACTLY the same as the non DNA Creator.
I think it is a bit different, the DNA is a DNA75C while the lookalike/clone is a 200W mod. Not sure if the 200W one runs in series or parallel either. (EDIT:I am unsure as the DNA75C has a max input voltage of 4.2V so must run in parallel, whereas higher power regulated mods are mostly series apart from a few exceptions).

Back
Top Bottom