What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New Chinese Vape Manufacture Wants Our Help with creating a new kit

We might get this thread derailed, and that's an achievement just ask @Jon The Vape @Sam's Vape Reviews they know a good derail when they see one.
Yep [emoji16][emoji16]
trainn.jpeg

Hi Dee, two bits of info for you.
Masrock was a comp jockey and never contributed to the forum in any way shape or form and was just here to win stuff. He is still on various other sites doing the exact same thing to this day. One day he was excluded from a comp here and made a thread which was all "Why the sheets can't I enter" or very similar. Turned out he is actually an online vape gear seller in his own country by his own admission, probably winning gear to sell. So he got, well, a bit dished up over that and is gone.
Just a comp grub that I joke about for a laugh or two. :13:
Anyway, Dave....
He came on here all ok asking about cloud chasing. Others were joking around so I told him about my cloud chasing, how I gave it up after almost falling off a cliff when I was running after one. He went ballistic on me, I thought it was funny and responded as such but he got worse, I then said thank goodness I never mentioned flavour chasing an ice cream truck, he went nuts then all the crew here unloaded on him, theyre like that the guys here and why I love the place, go in to bat for a mate the good old way. So that's where "It's a Dave" came from when you read that. :)2
Dee, meet Dave...
51774.jpg

Hi Dee, two bits of info for you.
Masrock was a comp jockey and never contributed to the forum in any way shape or form and was just here to win stuff. He is still on various other sites doing the exact same thing to this day. One day he was excluded from a comp here and made a thread which was all "Why the sheets can't I enter" or very similar. Turned out he is actually an online vape gear seller in his own country by his own admission, probably winning gear to sell. So he got, well, a bit dished up over that and is gone.
Just a comp grub that I joke about for a laugh or two. :13:
Anyway, Dave....
He came on here all ok asking about cloud chasing. Others were joking around so I told him about my cloud chasing, how I gave it up after almost falling off a cliff when I was running after one. He went ballistic on me, I thought it was funny and responded as such but he got worse, I then said thank goodness I never mentioned flavour chasing an ice cream truck, he went nuts then all the crew here unloaded on him, theyre like that the guys here and why I love the place, go in to bat for a mate the good old way. So that's where "It's a Dave" came from when you read that. :)2
Dee, meet Dave...
View attachment 206671
Hey Tazz, thanks for letting me know, appreciate it. Makes more sense now

Yeah thats one of the things i love about this forum, they got your back x

Is there any part of this thread left to the original question?

As a member of the UK vaping public I have some opinions ;)

Hey Tazz, thanks for letting me know, appreciate it. Makes more sense now

Yeah thats one of the things i love about this forum, they got your back x
Yep, they surely do. Very, very good crew, I'm on the other side of the world but consider this bunch of fruit loops, misfits, and wacko's amongst my very best fiend's, ooops, friends. ;)

Back
Top Bottom