What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New App - Testers Wanted

Wow, looks amazing @VaporSuite! Wish I could help with the testing, but I don't think my skills are advanced enough to be any use [emoji53]

Not sure what phones these guys have, but @crunchynut, @scrumpox, @mattyk2010 and @smut might be able to help out, or at least know others who could...good luck, looking forward to the launch [emoji106]

It's a great Idea and I wish you well with this venture. I guess I could be useful with my vaping, business analysis and software testing experience, I also have some free time to do this pretty thoroughly. All this information I already have to hand on my own spreadsheet, with 3 years of data in it.

I can't help you though because I don't use Android. Sorry.

It's a great Idea and I wish you well with this venture. I guess I could be useful with my vaping, business analysis and software testing experience, I also have some free time to do this pretty thoroughly. All this information I already have to hand on my own spreadsheet, with 3 years of data in it.

I can't help you though because I don't use Android. Sorry.
Lmfao, how anti-climatic

As a (serious) vaper, and DIY enthusiast I’ve been searching for apps that can do what I want to (do it well and do it easily), but I have not been able to get anything that fully meets my needs… So, I started to do my stuff in Excel. This soon evolved to an Access database. But being stuck to a computer is a problem, so I started to develop bits and pieces in Apps for my smartphone. I have now compiled all the different pieces into a single app – VaporSuite.

My goal is to have the ULTIMATE tools for DIY coil-builders and juice-makers, as well as help vapors to keep track of their consumables and vaping expenses.

The app is just about ready for testing. I am just busy with some final cleanup and my own vigorous testing, but it should be ready for external testing in a couple of days. I am looking for people that will be willing to help me with beta testing.

My requirements for beta testers are:
  • Have an Android Smartphone (version is not important).
  • Regularly design and make your own coils.
  • Design your own recipes and make your own juice. (Doesn’t have to do both coils and juice, but it will be beneficial.)
  • Will do vigorous testing and report back on any crashes, funnies and questionable results.
  • Give feedback on what they like and don’t like, and suggestions for improvements.
  • Willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement – valid until the app is released publicly.
Anyone interested in (or willing to do) testing can contact me here via pm. Please give a bit of information about yourself and why you would be a suitable beta tester. I will send you a questionnaire and make a final decision in a couple of days.

In the next couple of posts, I will give a short description of the app, the different modules, and some of the features.
I'd love to give it a go m8. I can't do anything for 10 days as on my holidays but willing to test it when back.

Cheers

Gaz

Oh I would love to give this a go, currently have a few vaping apps installed,

vape tool pro,
POTV ejuicecalc,
ejuice calculator,
ejuicecalc,
liqcalc,
Vape geek

Back
Top Bottom