What's new

Narda rda

jj87

Postman
Hi I am thinking of getting a squonk set up, being a mtl vaper I've heard good things about the narda? I've found one on ft but can anyone confirm whether it comes with a bf pin? Have put link below. Many thanks.

https://m.fasttech.com/p/4468501

doesn't look like it ... I wouldn't expect it to unless it's mentioned or pictured, which is doesn't appear to be.

@jj87 I got one from 3FVape and it did not have a BF pin.

TBH I hated it. Total PITA to build and lots of spitback, flavour total crap compared to all my other RDAs. After 2-3 days of fiddling I properly burnt my tongue, shouted "Well fuck you too!" and threw in in a drawer.

Lots of people seem to rave about it though... I was probably doing something stupid.

@jj87 I got one from 3FVape and it did not have a BF pin.

TBH I hated it. Total PITA to build and lots of spitback, flavour total crap compared to all my other RDAs. After 2-3 days of fiddling I properly burnt my tongue, shouted "Well fuck you too!" and threw in in a drawer.

Lots of people seem to rave about it though... I was probably doing something stupid.

lol, what were you doing dual coil 0.2ohm at 80w?

Mine's never spitback and the flavour is great!

lol, what were you doing dual coil 0.2ohm at 80w?

Mine's never spitback and the flavour is great!

Haha, nope. Just single spaced coils with 26g wire (TC builds). In desperation I even tried a kanthal build, but the flavour was dogshit.

Haha, nope. Just single spaced coils with 26g wire (TC builds). In desperation I even tried a kanthal build, but the flavour was dogshit.
Have a diagonal 27awg kanthal coil at 1.2 in mine and it's tasty as hell.

I would have tried mine on on a squonker tonight, but I dropped the pin on the carpet while changing it out. It's only a small box room but I can't find the squonk pin anywhere (carpet looks a bit cleaner after all the sweeping though). It's an awkward twat to get the coil in properly imho (26/32 clapton, 4 wraps, 3mm, 0.65ohm) but the flavour ain't bad, considering I can't taste much at the moment. Whistles like fek too, even with the airflow fully open. I'll do more experimenting (and pin hunting) when this man flu has feked orf.

These are awesome drippers, there is one with a bf pin made by coppervape. I got mine at 1.4 at about 15w and the flavour is amazing. Whoever got spitback is doing it wrong lol. I managed to bag an authentic after 2 year's with a slam cap it is the danglies

I found that lowering the coil so that the airflow hits the centre of the coil each side reduces spitback.

Found my squonk pin, installed it, fitted it to the Kanger Dripbox 160, and nothing. On further reading it turns out the Kanger 510 is fixed, designed for attys with a longer 510 :( I took it apart, pushed the mod 510 pin up a few mm, then replaced the Narda. I'm back to liking squonking again, plus my taste buds are starting to work again :)

Back
Top Bottom