What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Naff Drip Tips

I got that with my last order from Fast Tech, seems to happen quite a lot with me and Chinese Vendors, 3f Vape were the last to do it to me, i just cancel normally.

I mean, if you *really* want the drip-tip...

https://www.legionofvapers.com/product/vapefly-brunhilde-mtl-rta-uk

vapefly_brunhilde_mtl_rta_packaging_uk.jpg

We all like new things especially Vape things or i do at least. I don't know if it's a cost thing but on all the AIO Devices i have bought the Drip Tips are Naff, i have 4 or 5 AIO's and don't like any of the Drip Tips, which means i usually have to go and buy a decent one. I am using the Berserker V2 MTL Drip Tip on my Pulse and love it. I can't seem to find any like the one i use. It's the larger one with the Fins at the bottom. Looking for places i might find a few but struggling atm.
Try armerah.uk mate they should have what your looking for have used them myself a few times very good prices too also use code 104LIFE and you will get 10% off at check out.

don’t you like the dvarw tips? they are the only ones i use just now, on any tanks. had a few others but they came with random atties and i keep losing them so every so often i spend a few quid on 4 dvarw tips from fasttech.

this reminded me i have two in order since may. just checked the tracking, seems the plane landed on 6th june and today they arrive at “the gateway”. hopefully i’ll have them before the end of july. :)

Back
Top Bottom