What's new

My first forey into the world of Mesh...

Not worth buying if you don't use the cables for wicking? I've never got that capillary action thing to work.
I've not had any problems with the cables. Wicks fine for me. I used to use it with mesh only but recently tried it with traditional coils and get great results with both.

The RDTA isn't capable of wicking without the cables

FFS! I'm only just getting hang of this 'Mesh' technology and now I'm being told there is a 'Cable' technology as well?! :18::(
I'm beginning to think this is some weird 'DIY/Builders Forum' and not a Vapers den! ;)

FFS! I'm only just getting hang of this 'Mesh' technology and now I'm being told there is a 'Cable' technology as well?! :18::(
I'm beginning to think this is some weird 'DIY/Builders Forum' and not a Vapers den! ;)

The Cables just slot into 4 Holes and once in you don't have to worry about them. The Cables or Ropes are only in the RDTA so you won't have to worry about them in the other Mesh Tanks, just take your time with what you have but when it Comes to Mesh Wotofo are the ones to get. I also recommend the Vandy Vape Kylin Mesh RTA, i would recommend the Zeus but you have to use Geekvapes own mesh which isn't cheap, there is a fix for it but i prefer a RTA that's usable with any mesh straight out of the box.

I

Back
Top Bottom