What's new

My first forey into the world of Mesh...

Thanks for all the comments/suggestions. For a time being I'm going to stick with Doom RTA. Except for the 'leaking' issue, it will do as the first Mesh RTA I've tried and use.
Problem is that now I've started looking at other RTAs/RDA/Tanks e.t.c. I can just see myself spending an awfull amount of money in the near future. My 'better half' is not going to be pleased. Will need to think of a plot to skim some cash. Maybe a pound or two of the shopping, hmmm, that's not a bad idea, a pound here, a pound there and after a couple of weeks I might have enough cash for a new toy!

Thanks for all the comments/suggestions. For a time being I'm going to stick with Doom RTA. Except for the 'leaking' issue, it will do as the first Mesh RTA I've tried and use.
Problem is that now I've started looking at other RTAs/RDA/Tanks e.t.c. I can just see myself spending an awfull amount of money in the near future. My 'better half' is not going to be pleased. Will need to think of a plot to skim some cash. Maybe a pound or two of the shopping, hmmm, that's not a bad idea, a pound here, a pound there and after a couple of weeks I might have enough cash for a new toy!
On your next shopping trip, buy yourself a pair of trousers. ::welshflagwave::

Profile RDTA best of both worlds for mesh, RTA with 6.2ml capacity tank, or RDA mode if you go down the dripping / squonking route, piece of piss to wick and the air flow is perfect for me, amazing product, and you can install single and double coils on the same deck if you want to

Profile RDTA best of both worlds for mesh, RTA with 6.2ml capacity tank, or RDA mode if you go down the dripping / squonking route, piece of piss to wick and the air flow is perfect for me, amazing product, and you can install single and double coils on the same deck if you want to

I'd second that. Easy to wick and loads of options.

Let him walk before he has to run, the Unity can be a fussy bitch if your new to building though i agree it's a good RTA.

It is fussy and it's better than good :18:

If i was learning how to wick mesh i would try the Profile RDA which is cheaper to buy and great for learning

Whilst the profile rda is good for learning how to wick to the edge of and through the mesh, it wont teach you how to wick into juice channels and slots, you only learn and gain (that) experience from building and wicking a mesh rta. An rda you obviously either squonk or dump juice on top, the wicking into the channels/ juice well is far less critical.

Is there a difference in the Juice Channels ?. It's quite a while since i used the RDA and honestly can't remember, i will have to take a look but pretty sure they both wick the same but could be wrong.

Is there a difference in the Juice Channels ?. It's quite a while since i used the RDA and honestly can't remember, i will have to take a look but pretty sure they both wick the same but could be wrong.

They don't wick the same, a big part of the problem with the unity is the chimney space, when compared to say the Zeus X Mesh. Plus with Rdas', you're dumping or pumping juice, big difference.

Not worth buying if you don't use the cables for wicking? I've never got that capillary action thing to work.

The RDTA isn't capable of wicking without the cables, I think the cables were the main selling point of the Profile RDTA, I actually like the Cables but prefer round coils to mesh on them.

Back
Top Bottom