What's new

My first e cigarette had a.....

Sky cig (now blu) cig a like for me.
First attempt lasted 3 days.
Second attempt with 20mg patches and sky cig 2 weeks 1 day then doc would not subscribe 20mg again buy dropped to 15mg patch and was back on cigs within a day.

Third attempt bought blu pro kit and gave up overnight and not touched a cig since. That was 4 years 2 months ago.

My first was an ego from the newsagents, my liquid was from a tobacco shop.

Kinda miss them days, especially when I moved up to Evods and hangsen for £1 a bottle.

God that brings back memories, I tried one of those fake ciggies and hated it, back onto the stinkies, then tried a pen style, hated it, back onto the stinkies, few years on bought an expensive in price - cheap shite in quality sub ohm starter mod from Totally Wankers (aka Wicked) that spat like a camel but i managed to quit after 4 days with it and moved on :)

I had a couple of aborted attempts to give up with cig-a-likes and a pen type - neither did it for me but to be honest I wasn't really committed giving up them, was just curious.

I finally did quit after doing 10 seconds of internet research and buying a Kangertech squonker from ecigwizard - it was Ferrari red, I'm sure that didn't influence my decision though... :)

I can't remember what my first cigalike was, all I remember is I tried several brands and none of them satisfied so I dual-fuelled. Once I got my first 'proper' tank I was able to quit the fags instantly. Haven't inhaled anything burned for over four years now. (Except the occasional bit of unintentionally dry cotton - Oops and Ouch and Yuck!)

A blue light iirc... Used it for an hour and chucked it lol.

Couple years later picked up a CE4

Nov 2015 and my very first setup was an 20w istick and aspire clearomiser thingy, which got me off the stinkies straight away. Soon after came the nautilus mini, and then I found this place. Sub ohm tanks and dual cell mods soon followed, then it's all downhill from there [emoji3]

Intertwined a shit load of disposables for about a year before I went on a "quit smoking" course and decided to try and cut out cigarettes entirely...

https://www.govype.com/uk/e-cigarette-epen-starter-kit

That was my first ever device for full-time vaping, or at least an iteration of the above. Absolute pile of shit :) Even with (I think?) 36mg cartridges. Harsh as fuck and still hardly gave any throat hit. Wouldn't have kept me off the stinkies but thankfully I decided to visit a (good) vape shop as one last try and they hooked me up with a Nautilus Mini and a 36mg freebase menthol liquid and I've not looked back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom