What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

My first e cigarette had a.....

bellyman

Veteran
My first e cig had a little red led at the end to make it look light up when I puffed [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

What did yours have?
A clearo? A cloud chucking tank? A crap battery...?

Mine was black and the end lit up green. It looked cool until I realised the flavour of the black cartridge was filth, so I had to get another one which was brown and speckled (like a real ciggies filter)

Looked ridiculous.

Also crap battery, and one of those usb chargers that you screwed the battery into. :eek:

My first e cig also had a red light.
it was a Bull Brand cigalike bought on a whim from a Poundshop.
It died while still half full of juice but I could tell it was delivering nicotine.
A week later I had a CE4 on an ego and a week after that I was off the fags.
The best £1 I ever spent.

I don't even think my first fake fag had nicotine in. No wonder it didn't last the weekend

My first e-cig had a clueless idiot on the end of it...

Was a CE4 with an Ego, ah, the days when a 10ml bottle would last like a week...

My first e cigarette had a filter that you changed and a blue light at the end! These were simpler times.....
e-lites.jpg

Ah my totally wicked Titan! The first was black with a blue light at the end but then I discovered our wonderful Chinese friends sold purple ones so had a few of them in rotation. I’m going to show my vaping age here with one word that if you know, you know.....floval :D

I started off with the first Blu kit and at the time seemed really good but I really struggled for eliquid and was using a tobacco and a strawberry eliquid mixed together from halo..I have to say looking back it was absolutely terrible I had no clue about nicotine levels etc hence the 2 failed quitting attempts

My 1st had a red light at the end 2 weeks later i got a CE4 that kept leaking 2 weeks after that i got a vamo v5 used that for about a year with a pro 3 tank and the rest is history ............

Back
Top Bottom