What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

My first complaint about Fasttech, and I might be wrong...

Got my reply from Fasttech this morning, they are not budging and are willing to wait for up to 2 months for Singapore Post to finalise the investigation and expecting me to be willing to wait for about 3 months in total. Not terribly impressed to be honest.

Luckily it is not a must have as I can survive by refilling a 10ml tank twice a day, so I am considering my options. I see it on sale from other vendors for about the same price but I kind of favour forcing Fasttech to do the decent thing by using the PayPal T&Cs and some polite words as suggested by @Mitz.

Got my reply from Fasttech this morning, they are not budging and are willing to wait for up to 2 months for Singapore Post to finalise the investigation and expecting me to be willing to wait for about 3 months in total. Not terribly impressed to be honest.

Luckily it is not a must have as I can survive by refilling a 10ml tank twice a day, so I am considering my options. I see it on sale from other vendors for about the same price but I kind of favour forcing Fasttech to do the decent thing by using the PayPal T&Cs and some polite words as suggested by @Mitz.
I have to be honest i have never had a problem with FT so far, but if this was me i would paypal dispute it

if paypal dispute is the quickest way to get it resolved i'd just be going down that route

i haven't had any issue with FT yet and found their service to be excellent using the UKshipping service for £0.60p or whatever it works out at

hope you get it sorted quick mate they kind of things really wind me up, patience is non existent

My problem atm with FT is their support ticket link keeps throwing me to a server page error, been like that for over a week now.
Tried the instant chat this morning and thats like banging your head against a wall.

They've been good until now so will give them the opportunity to keep a happy customer. Their choice. Either way on Wednesday I get a refund and or a new unit shipped.

My problem atm with FT is their support ticket link keeps throwing me to a server page error, been like that for over a week now.
Tried the instant chat this morning and thats like banging your head against a wall.
Have you tried the usual things like using a different browser? Mine shows up with no problem at all. Its always a good idea to have a few different browsers installed just to address issues that are limited to one.

Have you tried the usual things like using a different browser? Mine shows up with no problem at all. Its always a good idea to have a few different browsers installed just to address issues that are limited to one.

That and try clearing cookies and cache.

Regardless of the fact that FT are in China and publish certain terms and conditions, the fact that they sell to customers in the U.K. means that in those transactions they need to abide by domestic UK consumer law.

You should just make the paypal claim and be done with it, I'd be almost certain they'll rule in your favour and give you the refund.

Or, threaten them with paypal claim and see if they offer you the refund or a replacement. They make the contract with the dispatch company, not you, so it's their issue to deal with. Hope it works out in the end.

Regardless of the fact that FT are in China and publish certain terms and conditions, the fact that they sell to customers in the U.K. means that in those transactions they need to abide by domestic UK consumer law.

You should just make the paypal claim and be done with it, I'd be almost certain they'll rule in your favour and give you the refund.

Or, threaten them with paypal claim and see if they offer you the refund or a replacement. They make the contract with the dispatch company, not you, so it's their issue to deal with. Hope it works out in the end.

Incorrect, please read https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/c...uying-from-an-overseas-seller-outside-europe/

Back
Top Bottom