What's new

My drop RDA just broke

greenbrucelee

Achiever
I think it was my fault. I havent used it for ages but it was pretty gunk inside so I washed it and put some coils in and dry burned then a little. Whilst I was tightening it one the legs popped out and I was like how is that possible? On the post where the leg popped out the thin part of the post has somehow disintergrated. Not sure if it was the tightening, the heat and water or all three. But its not possible to go dual coil in it now.

I did it once by overtightening, the post then split on me. My solution was to buy a cheap authentic and use it for donor bits.

The cheapest ones I found were the original black/silver and silver/black ones, I actually bought one of each, swapped the bits round to make an all stainless one I use then the fugly shiney black one for spares :)

The cheapest ones I found were the original black/silver and silver/black ones, I actually bought one of each, swapped the bits round to make an all stainless one I use then the fugly shiney black one for spares :)

yeah those ones are still the cheapest the gunemetal one and matte black are more

Back
Top Bottom