What's new

Must Have Buy.

LordOdin

Veteran
As the title says and we all say it's a must have purchase even in other peoples eyes it might not be. I will start off and my must have was a DNA mod. I don't know why but i almost became obsessed with wanting one. If i bought something else i would curse myself for buying and tell myself the money could have been saved for a DNA. I am now gonna be lost because i no longer have a vaping goal to aim for. I am sure something else will appear that i want as it always does. What Vape Item or Items are you wanting or needing ?

Yogs epipe.
Vapesmarter mod or epipe. Ideally plain wood. Small. 18650 battery. Reg'ed.

Waiting for an influx of cash to obtain both items.

As the title says and we all say it's a must have purchase even in other peoples eyes it might not be. I will start off and my must have was a DNA mod. I don't know why but i almost became obsessed with wanting one. If i bought something else i would curse myself for buying and tell myself the money could have been saved for a DNA. I am now gonna be lost because i no longer have a vaping goal to aim for. I am sure something else will appear that i want as it always does. What Vape Item or Items are you wanting or needing ?
What I'd like is a vapesmarter mod dual 21700 but can't see that happening for awhile.

A vapesmarter mod, a G5 from stealthvape or An odin. Best going at the moment. All 250c's.

Back
Top Bottom