What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

MTL RTA suggestions?

Happy Birthday chaps :2thumbsup: Personally I'd also love to know which atty is the best mtl rta, been pondering for months, absolutely clueless tbh.

It's a difficult one to call. We all like different ones for different reasons. The only way I see of doing it is to narrow it down. What are the things it must have and of course the must nots.

No problem, I’m 30. It feels strange been three decades old.

I still think I'm in my 20s, or at least I think I do. Then today I spent hours looking at sofas getting turned on at the thought of getting a recliner and then I realise I'm not.

It's a difficult one to call. We all like different ones for different reasons. The only way I see of doing it is to narrow it down. What are the things it must have and of course the must nots.

Flavour for days, sensible, non convoluted coil and wick methods. Also, perhaps a restricted lung inhale option, and a spare glass, or at least, an easy to obtain spare glass.

Juice dumping.

Flavour for days, sensible, non convoluted coil and wick methods. Also, perhaps a restricted lung inhale option, and a spare glass, or at least, an easy to obtain spare glass.

Juice dumping.

The Ares V2 should tick most of those boxes. It certainly has a lot of draw options and is a simple no faff build. As for flavour I can't say whether you would like it or not.

Back
Top Bottom