What's new

MTL RTA for DL

Paul Anderson

I hope that this makes sense:

I started my vaping journey with a borrowed duel coil RDA and box mod.
I have been a direct lung vaper ever since.

my main set up is a Kelpie RTA on a Gen
My work set up is a Wasp Nano RDA an a Pulse BF

I Did try the Artery Pal 2 Pro, which I liked for low volume DL vaping in confined spaces, unfortunately it turns out i Can't vape nickle coils.

from now on I will stick to making my own coils.

and now to the point of this rambling post.
With the current lock down and being home 24hrs a day I am starting to piss the wife off fogging out the room. I am trying to find an MTL RTA that will let me do low volume DL (with higher nic).
I did buy the Wotofo STNG RDA (it was on sale!) but it is too tight for me.

Can anyone recommend an RTA with enough airflow for lower volume DL.
No Plastic tanks please as my DIY banana custard is very hard on plastics.
for anyone who knows the Pal 2 Pro that was just about right for me, if only i could tolerate the coils!.

Thanks for taking time to read this and thank you in advance for any suggestions.

The aromanizer lite might suit you mate. It's a kind of hybrid dtl and mtl rta. I believe there's a version 1.5 out now as well. I have the version 1 and its spot on for a nice restricted dtl, which I like.

If you liked the Pal 2 Pro, the Smoant Pasito is very similar and has a fantastic RBA aswell.

I've had one a while now and still go back to it. Can be closed down for MTL or opened up abit to give a restricted DTL vape.

Best bit is its USB C charging so charges extremely fast.

Kayfun 5, for rta galaxies rdta for tank or dripper. Both good choices.
If your looking for pod style things the vaporesso pm80 does it all (New tighter coils just launched) or the voopoo vinci.

Stick a propper 510 tip in the top of the wasp and adjust your build accordingly.

well i have some amazing suggestions to look into tomorrow.

thank you all for your input.

Stick a propper 510 tip in the top of the wasp and adjust your build accordingly.

that is an excellent idea, but whatever you do, DO NOT tell my wife that I can sort this out without buying something shiny and new!!! Please!!!:please:

Back
Top Bottom